• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remember me? O yeah...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 26, 2005
    For those who don't remember me; name's Bart and I'm creating a huge Pokemon game in RM2k3. Just to prove that rm2k3 can easily (well... easy... :dead: ) create a Pokemon game with the original CBS and stuff. Look for some screens for my other topic. It's called Pokemon Untitled.

For those who remember me; hi all!

Ok, sorry for not posting a loooooong time, just forgot you guys :paranoid: SORRY!!!

My game still has no name, but since I've played Colosseum there's another team in this game. Yup, Team Snagem! So, a twist in the story with Shadow Pok?mon!
    I'm a lot further in development too, but I think it's better not to submit a demo. Not to tease you guys, but I'm not very fond of showing half work. I will release a trailer, though ;)

And last but not least, the basics of the CBS are done already, I just have to implant the attacks and Pok?mon :D

I've created this topic that I'm still alive... got to go now, screens will come :)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 26, 2005
    nah just close the old thread would be fine.

Anyway; here some stats of my current process (been working on it for like 2 months now).

Mapping: 25% (Hoenn outside is done, Johto's done to Violet, Kanto's done to Pewter. Still need to do the insides too)
    CBS: 10% (not working on it a lot right now)
    CMS: 80%
    Story: 70%
    Intro: 100% (a short and really Pokemonish intro! :P)
    Other Systems: 20% (running is done, so is the cycling and fishing)

I'll create a site soon with screenshots and my newly sprited hero :classic:

Back