• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Remember me?

Goldeneyes

Geodude>Skymin
Years
  • When I originally signed in with an account I selected Remember Me (so that I don't have to log in everytime I'm on).
    Now that I have made a new account I was wondering how to undo this option so that I don't have to log out and log in again everytime I'm on.
    Feedback and a solution would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in Advance.

Zet

Years
  • Wait are you asking how to enable this or disable?

enable: just click 'remember me' check box

disable: log out and uncheck it, though after the cookies are removed it should be disabled

23Q

Years
  • Delete your cookies, so then.
    Next time your on PC, you will log in again manually.

Is this your problem?
    that you don't want to automatically log in?

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    If you log out and the cookie is not removed, you will have to erase the cookies manually. The methods for Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 3 are below.

Firefox: Tools - Clear Private Data - Check Cookies Box - Clear Private Data Now
    Internet Explorer: Tools - Internet Options - General (Tab) - Browsing History - Delete - Delete Cookies - Yes

If you have Remote Desktop/VNC, etc and would like assistance, I'd be glad to help you out if your unable to erase the cookies yourself.

Goldeneyes

Geodude>Skymin
    Years
  • I have tried all suggested methods but none work.
    I still am automatically logged into the account I don't want to be logged into!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I'm surprised the cookies thing didn't work. It really should have.

Anyway, why don't you try logging out of this account, then log into your new one with the 'Remember Me' option checked.

Back