• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

remember me???

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    its been a while since ive been here, (about 2 years) anyone remember me??????????????

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    cool anywhay go to this site custompsp.5.forumer.com its my site, please become a member and make a few posts

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • latios tamer said:
    cool anywhay go to this site custompsp.5.forumer.com its my site, please become a member and make a few posts
    Hi~hi! :D I remember you! I never knew you left PC, though. > <;;
    Oh, oh, by the way, could you please remove the link? It's against the rules to advertise other forums and such. It ish only allowed on your siggie.

Years
  • i remmeber you from last year =D
    I hpoe you have fun here again
    and if you need a friend, well you know what to do ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey latios tamer. ^^ Sorry, I don't remember you, I wasn't even here 2 years ago. XD But welcome back to PC anyways! =D I hope you stay here and visit with us for a while longer, have a fun time. ^_~

~Kelsey

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    sorry i wasnt even here a year ago im quite new
    but anyways welcome back!! ^^

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
  • *frowns* im new as well, and obilviously i don't remember you....But to cheer ya up, *gives ya coookies* If ya need help, cookie, or friend, PM me!!^^

Back