• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2012
    The original 150?

Now there's like, what?...3,000?
    It's crazy...

Did anyone else ever notice that the original legendaries were
    ArticUNO ZapaDOS MolTRES

So...UNO, DOS, TRES!!

LOL LOL :)

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
  • I noted a few years ago. However, even with Spanish as my native language and knowing the birds since '98 it was slightly hard for me to find that little reference.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Since Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres were introduced, I've known that uno, dos and tres mean one, two and three in Spanish respectively.

Also, there are 649 Pokemon now, not 3,000.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Isn't it original 151? You're forgetting poor Mew. And how can you forget them anyway? That's pretty much my childhood. I knew all 151 Pokemon in chronological order before I fully learned the alphabet and memorized my multiplication tables.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Well. Thanks for the meaningless discussion thread. We're aware there are 649 Pokemon, not 3000. And even five year olds figure out ArticUNO, ZapDOS, and MolTRES.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back