• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remove one letter from a game title, post the new description.

Years
    ITT: You remove one letter from a certain popular game title, then you post results and provide a new synopsis. Games can repeat, as long as it's not the same letter that is removed as well as you provide another description for the game!

You can't remove letter from a title where a letter has been already removed.
    You can only remove one letter at each game.
    You can't change a letter, only remove one.

Let's have fun PC!

I'll start:

Okemon

In a world of strange, various creatures, you happen to be a Jamaican who is okay with everything.

Last edited:
    Years
    Okemo

He's a duck. He's stuck on an island. And he's totally cool with that.

I forgot to write exact rules of this game. You can't remove more than one letter at each game, as well as you can't continue removing letters from a title where it has been already removed.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Kami

It's a game where ink is just that - ink, and supposedly gods are statues or sumthin'.

sorry

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Duel of the Planeswalkers

You only get to play 1 match instead of as many as you want - then the game uninstalls itself.

...I'm bad at this

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    DoT 2

The sequel to the great game about colouring in small circles

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Dragon Uest.

That bowdlerized name of Dragon Quest when Adam West was at the helm of its localization. There were a number of dragons based off of his likeness in the unreleased American version.

Needless to say, Adam West was fired soon after his work began.

Back