• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
Years
  • Actually, I have another quick question: Not to be greedy, but is there any way I could gat my name changed sooner? I mean seriously, JULY?! thats like.....1..2...... 2.5 months away! I know your kinda busy but, whoes..... thasa long wait....

Last edited:
    Years
  • Please can i change my name back:

Old name: volcano
    New Name: lucaslucario

Thanks in advance
    A name change back still counts as a name change; since you had yours changed just last month, then July 6th is your next change date.

Old name: TehSpriter
    New name: Genesis VII
    You can change on May 24th.

Just wondering, when am I allowed to get a name change? Thanks!
    June 23rd.

Actually, I have another quick question: Not to be greedy, but is there any way I could gat my name changed sooner? I mean seriously, JULY?! thats like.....1..2...... 2.5 months away! I know your kinda busy but, whoes..... thasa long wait....
    The only way to get a name changed sooner is to donate enough money to PC in order to get at least Tier 4 supporter rank, since anybody at that rank (or above) only has to wait three months between changes.

Otherwise...it's four months for everybody, even people who've not had changes before. :/

Old Username: Stalin Malone
    New Username: Mr. Borat
    April 21st is when you can change.

When exactly can I get my name changed?
    May 27th.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back