• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonbane

Beards are now mandatory
    Years
    Actually, I couldn't find my OP and edit it.
    (I should have done this in July...)

New name: Clean Cup!

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Current: Vega
    Requested: Biohazard

Despite being an incredibly lame and generic username, I just went through the members list and apparently no active users have this name. So...why the hell not? :D

Thanks in advance.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Hey can I change mine please,

Old Name: UltimaZelfier
    New Name: ~Ultim The New Eevee~

Thanks in advance.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I read the rules and it said minor things are allowed to new members which arnt over 4 months yet. If possible could i get my name changed to just "Gus" I don't know if your allowed to have 3 characters or not. ( All it says is no longer then 36 characters? i believe..)

Also theres another person with the name "gusx1" on this board. It isn't me so im assuming its a friend of mine... I don't think it's allowed to have the same name here and if that person starts posting someone might confuse them with me.. Is there anything that can be done about that? Thanks.

Last edited:

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    Current name: An-chan
    Requested: Aurincha

Thanks! This makes me kind of sad, though, I'm very attached to my current name :laugh:

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    I would like my name changed from Spey to Moe. Thanks.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
    Oh wow I can get a name change now, sweet.

Old Name: <~Flood~>
    New Name: <~F.M.P~>

Thank you very much ;)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    You know what? Yesterday was my 8th-month anniversary (and the fourth month since my last name change) since I've been on PC, but oh well, I couldn't get on. SO...

Old Name: Serene
    New Name: Zuzu

Thanks~

Years
    (Here's to hoping I've made no mistakes this time...)

Old Name: Macintosh
    New Name: Virtual Chatot
    May 5th is when you can change again.

Old: .Arctic Husky
    New: Event Horizon
    May 24th.

Old: Regigigas
    New: Tyranitar
    Name is taken.

Actually, I couldn't find my OP and edit it.
    (I should have done this in July...)

New name: Clean Cup!
    July 6th.

Current: Vega
    Requested: Biohazard

Despite being an incredibly lame and generic username, I just went through the members list and apparently no active users have this name. So...why the hell not? :D

Thanks in advance.
    Even if they're not active, the name appears to be taken, and...I'm not really in the habit of deleting accounts just to free up a name.

Hey can I change mine please,

Old Name: UltimaZelfier
    New Name: ~Ultim The New Eevee~

Thanks in advance.
    August 7th.

I read the rules and it said minor things are allowed to new members which arnt over 4 months yet. If possible could i get my name changed to just "Gus" I don't know if your allowed to have 3 characters or not. ( All it says is no longer then 36 characters? i believe..)

Also theres another person with the name "gusx1" on this board. It isn't me so im assuming its a friend of mine... I don't think it's allowed to have the same name here and if that person starts posting someone might confuse them with me.. Is there anything that can be done about that? Thanks.
    "Minor" things, in this case, are actually referring more to changes in punctuation and/or spacing; changing from your current name to "Gus" would not count under that.

And as far as I know, there's no rules against people having similar names. If that person actually tried pretending to be you then you might have a case, but until then...there's not much that can be done about it.

I would like my name changed from Spey to Moe. Thanks.
    August 10th.

I'd want to change my name...

Current Name: ErickaVolt
    New Name: Darkie
    Name is taken.

When can I change my name again??
    July 6th.

OLD: elite champion
    NEW;Scorch
    Name is taken.

And as a notice to anybody it might apply to: even if your name isn't changed quickly, please do not post asking why it hasn't been changed yet. They'll be changed whenever someone gets around to it, so please be patient.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back