• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    I was wondering if I couldn't change back to my old name again. Thanks!

Old: Woofer
    New: Barker

Years
    You don't have to keep re-posting your request. The staff members who do the name changes are on leave for a bit, but they'll still check all the pages when they get back. D: You'll just have to sit tight for now. Posting the name request 4 times won't do anything more than posting it once would. ><; They'll catch it either way.
    Hmm... still waiting for my username to be changed.:\

Years
    FINALLY FINISHED! d("d) PC just HAD to get DDoS'd in the middle of name changes...

All name changes should be caught up, but if not, let me know.

I would like to know if i can have a single x removed from my name so it would be.. Thank you.

"Gusx1"
    Instead of
    "Gusxx1"

It's not a simple name change, so you're going to have to wait until July 1st for that.

Old: Pokemon12345678901
    New: Raichu is Awesome

Have to wait until July 27th.

Old: filocakes93

New: [Filocakes]

Wouldn't that be a minor change? Thanks.

No, that's not; just because it has your orignal username in it doesn't mean it's a simple change. It's more removing underscores or changing capitalization.
    June 1st is when you can change.

I'm almost positive it's been over 4 months. I can't seem to find it anywhere on my profile (or at least where it used to be). Ohhhh well!

Old: I'm Betting On Alice.
    New: Blitzballer

It's now under the Statistics tab now. Also, hasn't been four months yet; you have to wait until June 1st.

Old Name - ℍ a z a
    New name - D R . H a z a S y r i n g e

Can't change until August 5th.
    can i get a name change i counted and it's been way past 4 months since i registered so can change my name from pikachu_x to Psychic_X

It hasn't been four months quite yet. June 21st is four months.

Old name: x_xcrissy

New name: Spirit

Thanks!

Crissy xX

Name is taken.

Could I please get my name changed to Rainbow, please? Thanks.

Name is also taken.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back