• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_8920

Years
  • Age 34
  • She/Her
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Am I ready for a new change? If so:

Old: Itachi 2007
New: Itachi 2008. Thanks.

Last edited:
Years
Its the cookie one darkcookie _93
doesn't it state that

To be honest, it was rather confusing because it had two names in there, and it sounded like you wanted them both. It should've been worded a bit better. x_x; I know I didn't deal with that post, but I had to say it D:

can i get my name changed to naurto usamaki thanks
You haven't been here for four months yet. You can get your name changed on June 12th.
Old Name: Chikorita101

New Name: Lugia

If the name can't be changed ok
Lugia's taken.
Alright, I guess so... So, I'll change the account name "Keyrin" to "Esmas" and then change the name of this account to "Keyrin", please.
Can't quite do that -- EsMaS and Esmas are the same to vB, so I'd have two accounts with Esmas, which... isn't possible. Pick out a different name for Keyrin and then it'll be good.
...I think. (It's a little complicated since that account's had name changes recently, but they look like simple name changes, so I don't know :/)
I want to change my name

Old:AceRula

New:Sgt Gaughan

You've changed your name recently. June 18th is when you can change again.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
I was wondering could I get it changed to ぱにぽに.

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Can't quite do that -- EsMaS and Esmas are the same to vB, so I'd have two accounts with Esmas, which... isn't possible. Pick out a different name for Keyrin and then it'll be good.
...I think. (It's a little complicated since that account's had name changes recently, but they look like simple name changes, so I don't know :/)
Hmm... how do I put this so that you know what I'm talking about... Well, here:

1. Change the account name "Keyrin" to "KEY".
2. Change THIS account, EsMaS, to "Keyrin".

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
Years

Old Name: Motsuko Live

New Name: MaxiMew

Thanks!

Ok, never mind about this. I didn't realize we had to wait 'till our accounts were four months old to request a name change...

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
can i get my name changed?

old name:NIN

new name:makunouchi

thanks in return.

helix

tea-binger.
Years