• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Its been a while for me here. But...I was thinking about this. I want to go to one of my original names. Raiki please!

Last edited:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'm just checking if I can either change my name this month or the next month.

Years
    I'm just checking if I can either change my name this month or the next month.
    It was changed February 9th, 2008, so it'd be in June.
    Could I get the 'Pkmn Breeder' out of my name so I'd just be Jack? Would that count as a full name change or not?

I'd like the answer before changing the name.

It'd be a full change.

However, Jack is already taken, so if you still want a name change, you'd have to find another choice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back