• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OK, good to know.
    So, if you already had a name change, you can get one every 3 months now?
    Because, when I got mine changed to Wind~, it was a month too early, so I'm still a little confused. :\
    No, it's still every four months. I think what happened is that since your previous name was recorded in a user note and not via the name plugin (due to a mess-up), then the date might have accidentally been missed.

That's strange, seeing how I ran the name through the member search twice and had no results. Also, I checked the member lists just now, and it's not there either. Perhaps it's a bug, or a banned member? I really want that username :'<
    Not a bug or a banned member, it's just that the account has 0 posts to it, so it won't show up on the members lists.

could i have this change plz?

oldname: shadowman080
    newname: shad0w

thnxs
    Still a little bit too new - August 30th is when you can change.

Old user name: mystery
    New user name: Mystery2009

thanks a bunch
    August 26th is when you can change.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I'm getting tired of this...

OLD NAME: YankeeX

New name: Sheimi-Manafi

Everyone just takes the names. I checked then I made the post. After I made it, someone makes the name Manafi. Here's ANOTHER one.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I... see. Thank you. Though, I kind of wonder why Klavier-san counts as a member when they have not made any posts, apparently, as well as not showing up at all on the member list or as a result on the search engine. If they count well enough as a member to have their name 'reserved' and unable to be changed to, they should at least earn a place on the member's list, yes? Is this blank account even in use..? That's merely my point, and I won't harass the staff further. Thanks.

Years
    Hello, I would like to change my username to Leon K. Fox (with the full stop included after the K., minor detail but still) if possible, thanks in advance ^.^

EDIT: Thanks a bunch for making the change ^^

Last edited:

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    I can't remember if I posted here to get another name change. If I have, please tell me.

Old Name: Aelita
    New Name: Sailor Mini Moon

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Hello if you got time could you please change my name:

Old name: Horus
    New name: Pachel

Greetings,

~ Horus

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    It hasn't even been a week yet, but I just read the rules and it says I can do this:

Current Name: .:God:.
    Wanted Name: .:God:.
    in italics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back