• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
    Okay, then can I just have a small change? To ケーラ? I beg you. And I'm SO very sorry for the bother.

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
    Don't be sorry, it isn't a bother. It's our job to post here and help you. D: But I'm afraid that's still too big of a change, you'll have to wait four months from the time of your last change (which was a week ago) before we can do that for you.

Well, it doesn't seem that drastic. I REALLLY have to have a name change, this name is horrible. Please. I can't stand logging in as this.

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
    Language aside, the characters in ケーラ and リョウ are entirely different. It's no different than me having the username 'Ausaudriel' and wanting to change to 'Cowrie', they're entirely different. ._.;

I'm sorry you don't like your username (personally I think it's nice), in the future when you CAN change your name again, be sure it's something you really want.

(If it bothers you to such a high degree that you don't mind starting over, it's perfectly fine to register a new account on PC.)

Okay, thanks so much. Yeah, they are. I would start over, but I have too many friends on this account.

Years
    Now I'm confused, because last time, they said I couldn't get a change until October 28th. :/
    ...Oh.

Ugh. That, admittedly, is my mistake. :/ I think at the time I forgot it was Tier 4+ supporters that got the early name change, not Tier 3+. My sincerest apologies for that, if I'd actually gotten things correct I wouldn't have told you the wrong date on accident.

It is November 28th, unfortunately. :(

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I was gonna wait, but thanks. ^^
    I saw it, and started getting confused. xD
    Thanks again. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back