• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Old username: .Klavier
    New username: Shirogane

Thanks in advance x3

Years
    I would like to change my name from "gabe_c" to "Shiny Gold Beta 5, by zel"

I have been thinking about it and are sure, I want to support my favorite hack in that way!
    To be honest, I'm not certain how suitable that is for a username (and it's not much different from the last name you were suggested to rethink, so).

...I'll get opinions about it.

Old Name: Comic Tragedy

New Name: El Capitano
    Have to wait a few more days, I'm afraid. January 15th. :)

Old Name: POKEARC3NCIEL

New Name: Galacta-sama
    March 1st is when you'll be able to change.

How long has it been since I've last changed my name?
    I'd like the name Heatran, if possible.
    You got it changed just back in November...so it won't be until March 8th that you'll be able to change again. :[

Years
    To be honest, I'm not certain how suitable that is for a username (and it's not much different from the last name you were suggested to rethink, so).

No, But I just want to support my favorite hack in that way. And last time the reason for it was changed, wasn't that I just had to wait? And I could think about and other name? I changed it a bit and are 100 % posetive that I would it to be changed.

CardsOfTheHeart

We fight with our heart!
    Years
    Man, I haven't posted here in three years! I guess I'm too preoccupied with Smogon. lol (Don't kill me!)

In any case, this old name is too outdated. Let's get some consistency up in here!

Old Name: PikaPika!
    New Name: CardsOfTheHeart

Here's to hoping I find a reason to stick around this time! XD (no offense intended)

Last edited:
    Years
    No, But I just want to support my favorite hack in that way. And last time the reason for it was changed, wasn't that I just had to wait? And I could think about and other name? I changed it a bit and are 100 % posetive that I would it to be changed.
    In this case, since it references another member (and his creation)...it really might be best if you obtain his permission to actually use that name.

Old name: ~Satoshi Sugimori~
    New name: Satoshi Sugimori

Please!Thank you in advance!
    March 5th is when you'll be able to change again (since that's a little more than just a simple change).

I'd like to request a username change.

Old Name: DonRoyale
    New Name: ҉
    I'm...not sure if what's there is even able to copy right for me. o.O

Unfortunately, I'll have to deny that particular change because of that.

Old Name: Rainbow Lord
    New Name: Poochyena
    Can change on February 1st.

Request:
    Current name: Weeble
    New Name:PartialColor
    Oh, Can my name be in bold underlined and the color green?
    February 10th is when you can change.

Also, names are not able to be formatted in any way whatsoever. :[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back