• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Umm...I'm not sure if this would count as a minor change, but can i get a change to SirWillis, without the numbers and with a capital W? or do i have to wait another month?

Last edited:
    Years
    You know tomorrow is today, right? XD

I made that post on midnight. :[
    It said the 11th on your profile, and it was only the 10th when I changed names yesterday.

And I'm ahead of you. >P
    Whenever I can (Obiously not now), I would like my name to be changed to just dragonmaster91

old name:dragonmaster91 (love dialga)
    new name:dragonmaster91

whenever 4 months has gone by.
    We aren't going to come back to this name change when your time is up. Chances are, we aren't even going to remember this post.

Please post your wanted name change on August 22nd.
    Umm...I'm not sure if this would count as a minor change, but can i get a change to SirWillis, without the numbers and with a capital W? or do i have to wait another month?
    I can capitalize the W in Willis, but removing the numbers is a real name change. Sorry. :/

To remove the numbers, you'd have to do wait until August 8.
    I confused myself and thought I had another month. Silly me -_-;

OLD: Chikara
    NEW: Sorairo
    I don't blame you. It took me a minute to figure out that your other two name changes were a mistake and correction. @_@

The name change plugin hates us, so it won't let me change to that username. D:
    Current name: Itsuki

Desired name: Kaito

Thanks. x:
    Name's taken. Sorry. :(
    Hello! Animad, Cowrie, whatever, can I change my name, or do I have to wait one more day?

Hey, I change usernames, too. :'( *shot*

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    I cant beleive im gonna do this >___>

Current Name: Dr.Stiles
    Desired Name: Kaname
    Thanks in advance ^___^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Edited: I remember what name I actually wanted now. xD
    Old name:
    New name: Nanako Nanashima

Last edited:

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    THANK YOU. I had been wanting to know when I could. I'll be sure to remember.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I'm pretty sure I can change names now... :/

If not, oh well...

Old Name: ~>Moonlight<~
    New Name: Anaklusmos

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back