• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
  • Ohai, this has been bugging me for two months now ^^;
    Can I have a period added to my name?

Like...

Roy G. Biv

I think that classifies as a minor change

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    can you change my name to lucas-Z or lucas-X pleaSE
    Save more trouble for the staff! ;D

Don't keep coming here asking for a name change. There is a reason why they won't. :\
    You still have 2 months to go.Either come back here November 30th, or get another account here. :\

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Save more trouble for the staff! ;D

Don't keep coming here asking for a name change. There is a reason why they won't. :\
    You still have 2 months to go.Either come back here November 30th, or get another account here. :\

Wind~, we appreciate members that want to help, but please leave questions and name changes to the staff that handle this thread. Please refrain from telling other members when they can change their names.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    You can change October 28th.

The first month is the month after your join date; in this case, it'd be July 28th. Then keep counting until you hit 4. :3

Ohemgee. xD; *feels really dumb*

But thankyous anyway :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    I changed my mind, I don't want my username to be changed. Sorry for any confusion! :(

~StarryLatiasGirl

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back