• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Old name: BRTD
    New Name: Marokai Blue
    Name appears to be taken.

i am frquesting this name change bacause the username currently associated with my account was an impulse also i am working on my first albeit presumptus hack of pokemon mystery doungeon and want to have my name the same of the main character
    Eh, no matter the reason, you'd have to wait four months from the day you joined until you can get your name changed. Considering you joined not even a week ago, you'd be better off just registering a new account with the name you want.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Okay, today is my day.

- H A Z A - D I V O -

above is the new name

Mattsusie1

Pokemon Trainer Red
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    name change, please

Old username: Mattsusie1

New username: Champion Red

Backup: Pkmn Trainer Red

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I checked before and I didn't see it? Enigma Charizard, EnigmaInACube and Enigmatic Soldier is taken, not Enigma.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I checked before and I didn't see it? Enigma Charizard, EnigmaInACube and Enigmatic Soldier is taken, not Enigma.

They have either never posted or are banned, which would make them not show up when you search for members.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hmm... My name irritates me. So I want "Blödh Arget" changed. But, before I decide on what I want, what's the character count for the username field?

Edit: I'll just change my usename to "Pantera", only without the quotation marks. So never mind about the character count. Just change my username. Please?

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Old name: SilverSmeargleSplatter

New Name: Sydian

I know. You'll miss it SO much. </3

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011