• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
Years
  • Hello there! I'd like to have a name change please!

Old name: Ratiasu-kun
    New name: Volta.
    (with the period)

Thanks!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Just to clarify, when can I change mine name? I would like to change it to FireHeart but don't remember if I can.

Thx.

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    hnn. it's been a bit over four months since my initial username.

old name: nappo fairy
    new name: sammi

yes, do keep it lowercase, if you don't mind. (i'm sure you don't. it'd be ~*unfabulously silly*~, anyhow.)

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • "Sammi" is actually taken. ^^;

Wait, no it isn't. I just checked the members list, and there's no other member named "sammi." And it couldn't be a banned account, since...wasn't there a staff member who used to go by that username up until not too long ago? And according to a post you made not too long ago, there's no rule against using a staff member's old username.
    There's no actual rule against it, actually. It's just that we admins are usually smart enough to register fake accounts with our old usernames when we change our real account's name, that way nobody can steal it. XD;

Sorry to interfere if that's what I'm doing, but I just don't see what the problem here is o_o;;

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Excuse me but when can I have my name changed?

Vega said:
    Wait, no it isn't. I just checked the members list, and there's no other member named "sammi." And it couldn't be a banned account, since...wasn't there a staff member who used to go by that username up until not too long ago? And according to a post you made not too long ago, there's no rule against using a staff member's old username.
    I know I'm mini-modding but I'll just point out a mistake just once. I promise. You can even infract me if you believe necassary.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?username=sammi

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    ... i think they joined a little after i had posted. staff reserving names with dummy accounts; nothing can be done.

old name: nappo fairy
    new name: cieux

thanks in advance.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • Excuse me but when can I have my name changed?

I know I'm mini-modding but I'll just point out a mistake just once. I promise. You can even infract me if you believe necassary.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?username=sammi

...Look at the join date of that account. It was registered after I had made my last post.

It was a dummy account created and thrown together at the last minute, to ensure that the username "sammi" couldn't be taken.

I still think it's a bit ridiculous that, even though the request for a name change came before the account was even created, you still wouldn't give it to her. Even after you had claimed the account "sammi" was currently in use, and I proved you wrong.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Come on, you make the account right after the guy posts and deny the girl the name, what the hell? That's just rude.

Yeah- that happened with Manafi and Sheimi. I checked- no user. Call for the name, say it's taken. I think someone hates us...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back