• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

&& Renge no Byouga ++

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
Years
  • && Renge no Byouga - Drawing of the Lotus ++
    Yesh, I'm making a request shop, but I'm not as good as Chuchino or Sorano, and mine are different than their types of banners. So, welcome to Renge no Byouga! Beautiful as a L O T U S, and as graceful as the I N K on a piece os splattered P A P E R.
    xxxRules
    Please follow them x3.
    ● All of the Community RULES apply.
    ● Give Credit.
    ● Use my banners for a minimul of three days.
    ● Be patient, I'm not a super-robot who can make everyones' requests in one whole day.
    ● I'll only be taking three requests at a time, yes it may seem like only a little ones, but it takes work and hard work, so after three requests, they are closed until I finish all three of them.
    ● Use the form.
    ● I only do remakes if I think its not good enough, or if I make a spelling error.
    xxxForm
    Please use it x3.
    Size: How big is it?
    Image: What picture?
    Color Scheme: What color is the main one?
    Text: What do you want to be written on there?
    Subtext: Optional
    xxxExamples
    Please don't use any of them x3.
    Akatsuki Thankgiving
    Green With Envy
    Hinaichigo - Smile
    Gaara - No Love Allowed
    Matsubara Kaoru - Hammer Time
    Byakuya - Senbonzakura
    Haruhi && Mikuru - Summer
    xxxRequests Served
    Currently x3;
    03 && 03 ♪

Last edited:

neo_shadow750

Blaziken Master
    Years
  • Size: Like yours but a little longer and a little tiny bit skinner.
    Image: Chibi-Robo and Nintendo Wii
    Color Scheme: Blue
    Text: ShadowElliot - Chibi Robo Fan
    Subtext: Nintendo Wii Fan

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm not going to request right now, but I love your banners! <3 Especially the Akatsuki Thanksgiving one! (Holeh crappeth, where'd you find that image?!?! *Shot*) Expect a request from me in the future though. ^^

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Hello. I would like to request a banner please....

Size: 401x195
    Image: click
    Color Scheme: Whatever Looks Best
    Text: xcutedivisionx
    Subtext: -the cutest thing around-

Oh, and your banners are great! I can't wait to see what my turns out to look like! Keep up the great work! :D

Rena

Years
  • Neo_Shadow750; I'm sorry but I'll have to decline your request, firt of all, may you please post the images that you want on your signature, and you're vague on the size, can you say a specific size?

Bijou; Domo arigatou! Where I got the Akatsuki picture? Oh it was from a Naruto Dance Flash on Saiyanisland.com.

Miss Kanna
    && Renge no Byouga ++

&& Renge no Byouga ++

xCuteDivisionx
    && Renge no Byouga ++

Ren-Kun
    && Renge no Byouga ++

&& Renge no Byouga ++

Myesh, myesh, my trademark thing are the bubbly circle in the background xD.

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    xCuteDivisionx
    && Renge no Byouga ++

Thank you very much. It is terrific! I especially love how you made the background, I love it. Keep up the great work! :D

EDIT:

I will use this awsome banner after when the holidays are over, of course when I change my theme. But thank you soo much for the banner once again.

Last edited:

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Oh. My. Gosh. I just wanted to drop by and say how much I LOVE your graphics!

I can't stop fangirling over the Envy banner you made! It's so CUTE! Not as good as me? Pff, you're fantastic ;D And the Hanaichigo one = pure awesome ♥

KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK! I'll be stopping by to check out your newest works whenever you update x3

Lavabyle

Merry Christmas!
    Years
  • OMG i absolutely love your banners! ^.^
    I also noticed it was your 16th birthday today Mikuru-chan, so happy birthday!

Now i have a request to make xD
    Size: 400x190, but really any size that makes it look good =)
    Image:https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o89/KaWaitress/x-mas.jpg
    Color Scheme: Green & Red, mainly green, like mistletoe ^.^
    Text: ~Merry Christmas~
    Subtext: It's coming soon!

Thx in advance!
    [edit:] if requests are closed i'll come back and request another time! ^.^;

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    o o;; Since you already have *cough* FIVE request's when the limit as stated in the rules is THREE, and people keep posting a whole bunch of request's...I think I'd like to reserve a spot so I don't keep getting kicked back in line. < <;; Is that okay with you?

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • o.o OMG, U ROCK MY SOX!!! XDD

Haha, my good friend Chuchino is mentioned! She, you and Sorano are my graphic making role models. *bows and grovels*

Size: 368 x 250
    Image: 01
    Color Scheme: Pink! Any shade.
    Text: Cuz you're my Mississippi Princess
    You're my California Queen.
    Subtext: Like the Duchess of Detroit

You can start on this request whenever you're free! I don't mind waiting. ^_^

EDIT:

Um, if not's too late, I'd like to withdrawl my request. But if you've already started on it, then that's okay! I'll still take it.
    But if not, you can ignore my request. The reason why is because you look as though you have enough requests as it is and I'm perfectly content with my current theme.

Last edited:

Rena

Years
  • Okay, TO MUCH REQUESTS NOW, so I'm going to now have to Close Requests for a while until I have all the requests finished, probably this will be by late Sunday, or early Monday. Chuchi; THank you for the compliment! But yours are great and much better then mine (I think). Bijou; Yes I'll be sure to reserve a spot for you x3.

Back