• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rep your school or your old school

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I went to Helix Charter for high school. It was built in 1952, and they began renovating it for the first time ever during my sophomore year. In other words, I spent the last three years of high school in the midst of half-ghetto, half-dust-and-construction. Oh, except for the football field, which the school spent millions of dollars on, the reason being that the Principal is Alex Smith's daddy.

*Sigh*

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I go to Duncan U. Fletcher High School. It's in Neptune Beach, Jacksonville. Uh. Florida :D

It's alright. I guess. Just gotta finish out this year, and I'm FREE. Until Fall semester starts for college :|

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    My middle school: 2/5

Even though it is home to some fantastic teachers I've had,
    But some of the students there are a mess of bigotry, stupidity, d-baggery, and hormonally inbalanced DURR.

My high school: 4/5

A lot better than high school, still some downs, though.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    ^How would you know? :p

I'm currently in a high school in Michigan. They are quite the pathetic group, albeit slightly responsive to my needs.

However, the art teacher realizes my potential and is going to help me thrust my way into Detroit's CCS. TAKE THAT STUPID PRECALC TEACHER!

I suppose I rate my high school a 5/10. It's not anything special, and the events it tries to emphasise bore me. I doubt I'll miss it - I didn't miss my previous schools.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Primary/Elementary:
    Sacred Heart School was awesome we played Quiddich it was awesome back then

8/10

Highschool/College:
    Samuel Marsden
    We can get to the forums on our Computers so 9/10

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Definitely a full 10 for my old school. My old school was full of joy and spirited--always giving away things [oh lawd it was rich] for winners of some competition. One of the things I loved best about it was that when it came to boring Spelling Bee's, in the end if you came in the top 3, you'd get prize money! Cx

As for my the new school, I absolutely stress over it. I mean it is great and all, but I just don't fit in quite well. I'm homeschooled online so there is no fun activities, and all you do is read a whole lot and do assignments and tasks. Your teachers check up on your work all the time too, so there is no escaping work for a long period of time.
    So for my new school, 0/10. XD
    ...It does help you learn though so I'll give it a 6.2.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2009
    Hood College, home of the Blazers. I am not kidding, it is flipping hilarious. But seriously, it's a good school, pretty small, but the quality of teachers is incredibly high.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My old school was.. um.. some middle school in my town that previously was the high school until they built a new one about a decade ago. The teachers were alright, and the rules weren't so bad, so it was alright.

My high school has its ups-and-downs. The ups are that it's a lot more lenient, and that people seem to get a long a bit better than in middle school here (not really saying much). The downs are the difficulty in classes (I expected for them to be hard, but I'm just saying) and how limited it felt time-wise.

Eh, it could be better.

6, 7/10 respectively

Mikazuki_yume

Never miss a beat
    Years
    I used to go to a community college not far from where I live but I had to take a medical leave because I went blind. No worries, I can see now, or else I wouldn't be typing this. I still have to recover though.

I thought my small commuity college was awesome. but I was only there for a few weeks.

My high school years where aweful. I moved from between my 10th and 11th grade years which bombed. I had no friends and I was pretty much smarter then everyone else because my old high school was really good.

Middle school was okay. I don't have any real complaints.

Elementary school? I can't really remember but I think it was okay.

Back