• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Report System Back Online!

WidowMaker

Horizons
Years
  • I've never really reported somebody (Well, maybe once), but I'm glad to see its working again!

Years
  • I got told not to PM reports when the system was down by TRIFORCE(Insert number here) o.o;

anyway. Good to see it back up

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
  • i used this once or twice. people mostly used it on me...heh
    i kind of liked it better when it was gone. XD jk

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
  • *~Ashley~* said:
    You guys do know that while the report system was down you could have just PMed your reports to the mod of that forum or to a high staff member, right?

But yay, reports are back again~

I did PM a Super Mod, but I never got a responce. They were online while I sent it, they must have missed it. But yeah, I'm glad it's back.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • I'm an idiot too, because I'd report, and a staffer would be on the scene within minutes too usually. So eh ... it was working? o.o

Years
  • The report system was still working, technically speaking. The PMs were being sent to the mods' email inboxes instead of our PM inbox like before (where it's much faster to find), that's all. ^^;

Now it's much faster for mods to get reports~ ^^

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Reports are now back...

Now you staffers can get back to deleting nintey percent of them and going and fixing up the ones you think are serious, only to see that it's been fixed up by Andy/Erica already...

You crazy people

Back