• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a Moveset / Simple Q&A / Breeding Questions

S+M staff are great

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
Years
  • oh and also firestar stopnputtin muscle band on everything, have lefties on steelix and lifeorb on ttar or summin,NEVER EVER use rockslude on ttar, u already have a 80 power accurate stab move (crunch) so wats the point?

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • oh and also firestar stopnputtin muscle band on everything, have lefties on steelix and lifeorb on ttar or summin,NEVER EVER use rockslude on ttar, u already have a 80 power accurate stab move (crunch) so wats the point?

:|

Rock Slide and Crunch are used for entirely different threats. Rock Slide hits Flying- and Ice-Types and Crunch hits Ghost/Psychic.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2010
    hey Im new to this so please bare with me Im looking for a dark and ice squad based around

froslass and umbreon

I do not wnna use houndoom or pre/vos
    swinub and evo's
    or jynx as I dislike these pokemon and the whole point is to use pokemon I do like

also the teams for double battles any help and I would be so greatfull =]

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Bout the only moveset I know for linoone is the belly drum/extremespeed set. Since shadowball went to the special side it kinda caved in lioone's useage.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Ok, my team is nearly done I think, but how about this;

Linoone @ Choice Scarf
    Jolly
    EVs: 252Spe/252Atk/4HP
    Moveset:
    Shadow Claw
    Hyper Fang
    Dig
    Iron Tail

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
    Timid
    EVs: 252Sp.Atk/252Spe/4HP
    Moveset:
    Draco Meteor
    Surf
    Hydro Pump
    Dragon Pulse

Tyranitar @ Life Orb
    Brave (+Atk-Spe)
    EVs: 252Atk/152Spe/104Def
    Moveset:
    Dragon Dance
    Stone Edge
    Crunch
    Aqua Tail/EQ
    (Can't decide)

Steelix @ Leftovers
    Adamant
    EVs: 252Atk/152Def/104HP
    Earthquake
    Gyro ball
    Stone Edge
    Explosion/Fire fang/Ice fang (Probably going towards FF but again, can't decide)

Celebi @ Meadow Plate
    Modest
    EVs: 252Sp.ATk/252Spe/4HP
    Moveset:
    HP Fire
    T-Wave
    Leaf Storm
    Recover

Jolteon @ Choice Specs
    Naive (+Spe -Sp.Def)
    EVs: 252Spe/252Sp.Atk/4HP
    Moveset:
    Thunder Wave
    Thunderbolt
    Rain Dance
    Thunder

This is meant to be an OU team, so Exploud was out of the question really, but otherwise I would have used it. Specsdra requires no setting up, Jolteon, just because I wanted a Electric type I suppose, and Linoone as my Revenge Killer. Steelix as a Tank, and Tyranitar as a Sweeper. Any more advice is highly welcomed. I think I'm nearly there.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Steelix wants Stealth Rock and 252 HP / 252 S.DEF / 6 Att with a Relaxed Nature. This gives you better defense and increases the power of Gyro. Also every team NEEDS Stealth Rock if you like winning.

Linoone is the worse Choice Scarfer in the game and a terrible pokemon in OU. Get something more useful.

Tyranitar wants Jolly to beat base 115's after a DD and use a Babiri Berry with Fire Punch over Aqua Tail or Scizor just owns it so much.

That Jolteon set is horrific.

Jolteon@Choice Specs
    Timid Nature
    252 SP.Att / 252 speed /6 HP
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power Grass
    - Shadow Ball
    - Baton Pass

Baton Pass is to escape Pursuit and to scout your counters.

Celebi wants Timid (180 speed / 252 s.att / 76 HP) to outspeed Lucario and use a Life Orb.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Firestar, you should consider Rest > Recover on Celebi. Rest helps Celebi to recover full HP while Recover only recovers 50%. If you're worrying of the sleep Rest gives you, you can just switch out and Celebi's Natural Cure ability will heal you ;)

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • Is Staraptor viable? I just love him.
    Also, any good Suicune set? I'd like him to be offensive but as my new team leans very much toward defense (Other than the possible Staraptor, and my spin blocker Gengar)

Also, what is a good lead to set up hazards?

Fire Wolf

Years
  • I havent ever used Staraptor, so idk about that.

You can use this Suicune:
    Suicune @ Leftovers / Life Orb (use Leftovers with the first EV spread and LO with the second one)
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 172 HP / 120 SpA / 216 Spe or 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe (the first one is to make Suicune bulky while the second one is the standard one)
    Moveset:
    ~ Calm Mind
    ~ Surf / Hydro Pump
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Hidden Power [Electric]

Do you want an offensive good lead or a defensive good lead? Specifying that might help.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • Hmm, a hybrid of both might be good. I want the lead to be a little bulky but one that isn't too shabby on power. I am thinking about a Roserade lead.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • Swampert sounds nice..
    I'm leaning more toward T-Spikes because my team is pseudo-stall. With a Pert lead I'll need Forry to get both hazards and ignore Roserade.. Sounds pretty nice.

Fire Wolf

Years
  • Instead of Forry, you can also use Tentacruel, it is a great MixApe counter, isn't setup fodder for anything and can also set up Toxic Spikes while absorbing them and spinning away SR and Spikes. You can get something else for Spikes.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • Hmm I'm planning on having Skarmory on my team too.
    Tentacruel sounds cruel, as my team were already Infernape weak.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • Looks like I'd drop Suicune then. With Staraptor I would have 3 elec weaknesses.

My team so far:
    Swampert
    Zapdos
    Skarmory
    Tentacruel
    Suicune?
    EDIT: Dusknoir might work because it's very bulky and stops rapid sping.

Last edited:
    Back