• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Something new....something....grand....

Name Request: Anakin Linux

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Switching usernames with one of my accounts temporarily because I can't search my username.

Username: Aerial Ace

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Nope, you got another request.

I've decided to change back to my old username. TheFattestSnorlax.

The people on the Showdown server voted, now I'm back.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Requested Name Change: Bayonetta

it's only made a few posts but that was years ago~ http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=143437

As a standard policy on PokéCommunity, we don't remove older/inactive accounts. However, if you're an active member (more than 1 year and more than 1,000 posts) and wish to change your name to something taken by a dead account (zero posts, pre-2010 join date, and no log in since the day they joined), send a PM to an admin with the information and we'll consider it.

Sorry, but you don't meet these requirements and neither does the username you're requesting. ): Would you like another one instead?

Did the others.

Years
Requested user name: Alpha King

(yeah I know it's kinda cheesy but I'm into Teen Wolf, and also HOUNDOOM IS A DOG TOO)

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Requested name change: Calamity

This name change was badly needed.

Years
Requested name change: The Trainer Red
if its taken then---Requested name change:Trainer Red Is Awesome
You messed up in my last name change because i only asked from one of the two names that is available but instead you used both including the "or"... So if you could just changed it quickly as possible Thanks!!!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Requested name change: The Trainer Red
if its taken then---Requested name change:Trainer Red Is Awesome
You messed up in my last name change because i only asked from one of the two names that is available but instead you used both including the "or"... So if you could just changed it quickly as possible Thanks!!!

hahaha oops

fixed that, did the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back