• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • I do have a question though, I created an alt about two months ago to reserve a username, would I able to switch usernames between the accounts? (as in change the alt to PEDRO12 and this account to that username?). And if the answer is yes, would it count as one or two username changes?

You have to confirm that the account belongs to you by private messaging an Administrator, and it will count as one name change for both accounts. However, the alternate account has to be at least four months old, or three months if it has Donator Tier 4+ account privileges, so if it's only two months old you'll have to wait the right amount of time. :/

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    However, the alternate account has to be at least four months old, or three months if it has Donator Tier 4+ account privileges, so if it's only two months old you'll have to wait the right amount of time. :/
    Not true, since I was able to get my username swapped with an alt of mine that happened to be less than a month old. The restriction likely doesn't affect those who can prove that they have a four month old account on PC, regardless of their other accounts.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Not true, since I was able to get my username swapped with an alt of mine that happened to be less than a month old. The restriction likely doesn't affect those who can prove that they have a four month old account on PC, regardless of their other accounts.

Ah, I was under the impression each account involved had to be at least four months old. My bad on that, then!

These intergalactic wolves really know their stuff.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • You have to confirm that the account belongs to you by private messaging an Administrator, and it will count as one name change for both accounts. However, the alternate account has to be at least four months old, or three months if it has Donator Tier 4+ account privileges, so if it's only two months old you'll have to wait the right amount of time. :/

Not true, since I was able to get my username swapped with an alt of mine that happened to be less than a month old. The restriction likely doesn't affect those who can prove that they have a four month old account on PC, regardless of their other accounts.

Ah, I was under the impression each account involved had to be at least four months old. My bad on that, then!

These intergalactic wolves really know their stuff.

Thanks guys!
    Oh well, guess I'll try and see what happens.
    Requested Name Change/Switch: Echidna ([Link])

I'll post with the other account to confirm.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2017
    I am here to confirm that I am PEDRO12 also where iz da cookie store at.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Former Username: Mokoko
    Requested Name Change: Mysterious

If that doesn't work, then...

Requested Name Change: Mousy

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    Requested Name Change: Pära (my alt I'm switching from)

If possible could I switch my username to my name from my alt if possible. I've been missing VIP areas for a couple months and would like to move back.

Just confirming my choice on my alt. Thanks in advance.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Can I request this username thanks.
    Former Username: chuckleslucifer
    Requested Name Change: «Chuckles»

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Requested Name Change: Dusk

Yeah, I know it's just taking the "Lunacy" out, but it feels more personal, and less like a profession this way. And I like being at ease about this sort of thing.

Also, I'm going to generally assume that this can't be done, but on the off chance that it is possible, I would like to see my "Join Date" changed to that of my first profile, Zerin Silver. If it's not something that can be done, that's alright too.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Can you pretty pretty please change my name?

Former name/current name: idankingo
    Request name change: KillerCroCohen if taken then BaronOfAwesome

Q: Will this affect my log-in? I mean, will i need to type in the new name?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Q: Will this affect my log-in? I mean, will i need to type in the new name?
    Yes. Your old username "idankingo" will be gone, and the new one is the only one you need to use.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back