• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
You are quick! Nope just checked no posts, thanks will refer such member here now.
And per the above quote, I contacted the admin. who posted this thread since the guideline says "contact an administrator to discuss it". However, I'm exploring chopping off the "GU" off my name; the original signup of someone using that only stayed for three days, and I think I like the idea of acquiring my normal online nickname as I'm rather active lately in the breeding scene, so might open a shop. Name recognition is everything (plus it's easier than telling someone "Seriously, just call me Cyclone/Cyc"). :)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
And per the above quote, I contacted the admin. who posted this thread since the guideline says "contact an administrator to discuss it". However, I'm exploring chopping off the "GU" off my name; the original signup of someone using that only stayed for three days, and I think I like the idea of acquiring my normal online nickname as I'm rather active lately in the breeding scene, so might open a shop. Name recognition is everything (plus it's easier than telling someone "Seriously, just call me Cyclone/Cyc"). :)
Since they have 0 posts and haven't been around since '08, you can just ask for the name change in this thread.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Ah. Well, I already PMed the admin. (the guidelines said if it was before 2010, contact an admin. to discuss it). So I guess that needs a minor rewrite. :)

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 7, 2019
Requested Name Change: SaviorOfSinnoh

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Did all the ones that can be done right now. Drop us a message if I made a mistake.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
All right, now that I have confirmed I still know my password, I guess I can go ahead. {XD} After all, my proper name is CycloneGU, with the GU chopped off. I ought to show that here as well. I feel incomplete having to add a random appendage.

So yeah...Cyclone please. :)

If I'm active at the time (because I often am except overnite), please give me a heads-up in case I'm in the middle of typing a post or a PM; I don't want to lose whatever I'm trying to say to someone by going back a page and it's not there. ;) If I see that alert, it will give me a note to not do anything important for a few minutes. ^^

EDIT: That was easy. Didn't even have to relogin like I thought I would! Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back