• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Requested new username: 루기아 (if I can't get: Lugia; guy who has this username hasn't logged in since '07)

Cheating to get a more unique name, but whatever.

Last edited:

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • Oh, let me try too!

Requested Name Change: Boom_BoX~Joker~ if not possible change to +Nutsy+

Thanks! :S

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oh hey, the name change thread is back? All right, let's do this!

Requested name change: Tyrantrum

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Requested Name Change Hannah

Took me a while to decide if I should change it or not. There's another user named [user]Hannah[/user] but she hasn't been online since April 14th, 2009 and hasn't posted anything.

Edit Just wanted to verify that the post below me is real and I am indeed Asterisk*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2021
    Requested Name Change Hannah

Took me a while to decide if I should change it or not. There's another user named [user]Hannah[/user] but she hasn't been online since April 14th, 2009 and hasn't posted anything.

Requested Name Change Laugh

I'm Laugh and this is my new alt btw so yeah. Just wanted to keep this username in case I wanna switch back.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Spoke to Hiroshi Sotomura and he okay'ed it with me to take this name because the original user is pre 2010 with 0 posts.

Requested name change: Harold

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    If its all right i just need to capitalize the "b" in "blueredemption" it has been erking me since i made the account xD.

Take your time too, i can see that this thread is backing up already so there is no need to rush. Thanks!

Requested name change: Blueredemption

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
    Years
  • Requested Name Change: Lost Lore

Whoa so many posts here in such a short time... hope y'all aren't drownin' in them too badly.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Yay, I've been waiting for this for so long! :) Back to my original (?) username. :)

Requested name change: Superjub

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back