• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
  • Requested name change: The Void

What's the interval for name changes? Like, if I change my name now when can I change it again?

Years
  • Requested name change: The Void

What's the interval for name changes? Like, if I change my name now when can I change it again?

You have to wait four months unless if you are a Tier 4 or higher supporter. For those supporter ranks, it's three months instead.

AZ Jr

There is a fine line between fishing and just stan
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2014
    Previous name: AZ Jr

Requested name change: Zeppelin (Someone owns this nickname, but he/she was last active 2006, so I think I'm safe.)

Side note: I don't think I am quite at four months yet, but I'm a new member (2.5 months ish). Can I still get the change?

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Requested Name Change: Stygian

Is it okay to capitalize it even when four months isn't over? I just want to be sure. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Is it okay to capitalize it even when four months isn't over? I just want to be sure. :)

Yes, small things like capitalization or adding/removing a space doesn't count towards your name change wait. You're good to go. :)

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Requested Name Change: Arc (it belongs to another user, but they have zero posts and their last form of activity was in 2010. I'll link it here anyways.)

Thanks in advance!

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Yes, small things like capitalization or adding/removing a space doesn't count towards your name change wait. You're good to go. :)

Okay, thanks! I'd like to capitalize my current username from stygian to Stygian please. :)

Requested Name Change: Stygian
    (if a form is absolutely necessary)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I did most of these, but left a couple out. Read belowwwwwww.

So, I'm gonna start tightening up on following the rules in the OP now. Normally I'd just go ahead and do it but I've been getting quite a few messages or posts in here lately asking for things that we shouldn't be allowing / early changes / changes outside of the change period / etc and I can't bend the rules for everyone. If you post your name change a few days early I'll probably still do it since it's hardly worth the time to reject and come back to it but otherwise, it's best to just wait it out and check that you're actually eligible for the name change before you request it.

If you really desperately want the name change and think there's a good reason for you to get it outside of the limits, or if you have a question on if you're eligible or not, I'm happy to discuss it with you via PM and maybe we can work something out but just posting in here and hoping probably isn't gonna work any more. Sorry guys. ):

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Hi, could I request a name change?
    Requested Name Change: Haruna
    Haruna belongs to another user but hasn't been on since 2008 and they have no posts.
    Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back