• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request an Individual Move Set Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Thanks azonic. Oh yeah I forgot I got the moveset for a choice scarfer gallade, but does anyone have a good ev spread?

Gallade is aweful as a scarfer, if you want a scarfer with the same typing, just use Medicham, it has pure power, which Gallade doesnt.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I'd use Medicham though. Its more annoying to beat. And Gallade is supposed to be a Semi-Sweeper seeing that Special Defense.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Well in that case T_S said it would be good as a double status then:

Gallade@Leftovers
    Adamant
    252 Atk, 212 HP, 44 Def

Hypnosis
    Will-o-Wisp / Thunder Wave
    Psycho Cut / Night Slash
    Close Combat

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    gallade @lefties
    adamant
    steadfast
    Ev's: 244 HP / 160 Atk / 104 Spd
    hypnosis
    WoW / thunderwave
    close combat
    night slash / psycho cut

got it off smogon

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Hey guys I heard someone had a choice scarf gallade and it takes out choice scarf heracross and things like weezing and gliscor, so it can't be all that bad.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    flamehaze, not "all" scarfers are bad. I'll admit I'm not a fan of Scarfing Pokemon besides Porygon-Z. But sometimes Scarfing a Pokemon not normally Scarfed can make for a nice surprise.

flamehaze94

Jeste!
    Years
    And then when it outspeeds something, the suprise is over meaning it gets walled to bits and pieces because you're lacking the power offered by CB, CSpecs, or even LO, so you're forced into using one move over and over again, and now you have a near useless sweeper on your team..

Scarf in Ubers is alright though, as they can draw their power from elsewhere.

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    Hi there, I need help for the last move on this thing... And also not sure of item to give it.
    No hidden power please, the one it got is awful but the thing is already bred :)

Yanmega
    modest (+Sp.Atk -Atk)
    252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spd / 6 Sp.Def
    - Bug Buzz
    - Protect
    - Air Slash / Hypnosis
    - ???

Thx a lot

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Ok I give up I don't know what to do. Would someone mind just telling me what the best choice for adamant gallade would be?

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Getting Ice Punch can be an issue though... Stone Edge or Leaf Blade can go over as options.

Heh, Scarfer's aren't bad if you have tanks to take some blows as an emergency. I run a Scarf'd Gardevoir; rips up most other sweepers like Gengar and Starmie like paper. They expect the Hypnosis/T-Wave/W-o-W, then get blown up by a Focus Blast or Thunderbolt, something along those lines.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Ok so you all know I post crazy movesets, so this time I won't disapoint with a really bad Cradily set 8D

Request an Individual Move Set Thread
    @ Leftovers
    Bold
    222Hp / 88Def / 200SDef
    Suction Cups
    - Energy Ball
    - Toxic
    - Confuse Ray
    - Leech Seed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back