• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request an Individual Move Set Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveyboy

<< Original Ape
    Years
    I'm not THAT dumb, though.

My point being, is that Quiet doesn't do a good enough job. If you desire speed so much, go Hasty, as it has adds speed and lowers defense. Modest, however, is better, and Focus Punch still does a considerable amount of damage. It also has no effect on speed and is neutral.

It's times like this you can only point and laugh. Anyways i need a regirock moveset for my new sandstorm team. Cradily is overated trailer park trash.
    Was thinking

Regirock~leftovers
    Careful 252 Hp, 252 special defence
    Curse
    Earthquake
    Stone edge
    Hammer arm/ thunderwave/toxic

Suggestions?? does it need a status attack. I already have stealth rock on hippowdon so thats covered.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    It's times like this you can only point and laugh. Anyways i need a regirock moveset for my new sandstorm team. Cradily is overated trailer park trash.
    Was thinking

Regirock~leftovers
    Curse
    Earthquake
    Stone edge

Suggestions?? does it need a status attack. I already have stealth rock on hippowdon so thats covered.

XD,

Curse RegiRock is a beast, consider Ice Punch in that last slot, or rest, also Fire Punch can go >> EQ to stop you getting walled by Zong. heck Explosion can also work if you dont want it to stick around long.

But yeah, thats fine. Toxic is nice, you find its most common switch ins are bulky grounds and steels, and it screws them all, with that set, apart from Zong, who can be hit with F-Punch should you opt for that.

Last edited:

daveyboy

<< Original Ape
    Years
    XD,

Curse RegiRock is a beast, consider Ice Punch in that last slot, or rest, also Fire Punch can go >> EQ to stop you getting walled by Zong. heck Explosion can also work if you dont want it to stick around long.

But yeah, thats fine.
    k great thanks. yeah i'll probably go fire punch over quake then. iv'e got wish support with a vaporeon in my ss team so it should be covered ok without rest.

hmm. k then. ice punch would only be for dragons willing to stay in and try over power it. Toxic would be handy with the likes of swampert. probably gunna go curse, stone edge stab, fire punch, toxic. then again that couldn't touch a heatran but heatran wouldn't particulary want to come in against it unless it was specs and gunna go for flash cannon.

Last edited:

Light Azelf

See the light.
    Years
    Was thinking

Regirock~leftovers
    Curse
    Earthquake
    Stone edge

So you're insulting my intelligence by saying I'm retarded? I don't condone that.

Anyway, so, DA, you're saying I have to automatically agree with Smogon's set and say it is good? Everybody has their point of view. EDIT: I do have good Grammar, so that's another reason why I shouldn't mind what you posted, daveyboy.

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    So you're insulting my intelligence by saying I'm retarded? I don't condone that.

Anyway, so, DA, you're saying I have to automatically agree with Smogon's set and say it is good? Everybody has their point of view. EDIT: I do have good Grammar, so that's another reason why I shouldn't mind what you posted, daveyboy.

No, he was saying that because you were actually saying Quiet is bad on Tyraniboah, everyone and their grandmother knows that works the best. Its not just Smogon, i also know Smogon are not right 100% of the time, some of the sets and spreads are iffy, but in this instance Quiet does work best.

k great thanks. yeah i'll probably go fire punch over quake then. iv'e got wish support with a vaporeon in my ss team so it should be covered ok without rest.

hmm. k then. ice punch would only be for dragons willing to stay in and try over power it. Toxic would be handy with the likes of swampert. probably gunna go curse, stone edge stab, fire punch, toxic. then again that couldn't touch a heatran but heatran wouldn't particulary want to come in against it unless it was specs and gunna go for flash cannon.

Stone Edge actually hits Heatran pretty hard, its steel/Fire, so its neutral on it. Flash Cannon is actually really rare on heatran, and only Specs Flash Cannon can 2hko regirock in SS, so theres not much cause for concern.

daveyboy

<< Original Ape
    Years
    No, he was saying that because you were actually saying Quiet is bad on Tyraniboah, everyone and their grandmother knows that works the best. Its not just Smogon, i also know Smogon are not right 100% of the time, some of the sets and spreads are iffy, but in this instance Quiet does work best.

Stone Edge actually hits Heatran pretty hard, its steel/Fire, so its neutral on it. Flash Cannon is actually really rare on heatran, and only Specs Flash Cannon can 2hko regirock in SS, so theres not much cause for concern.

Well im not gunna lie, you come off awful retarted looking when you say tyraniboah needs modest nature and maxed out speed evs. modest kinda defeats the purpose of focus punch. But then again you arn't retarted of course so i'm sure you already considered the loss of the attack stat. ;)

I'm gunna quote you thats priceless.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    Anyone know if Hippowdon is good wall even for non-sandstorm teams? And can I please have the move sets/natures for Hippowdon and Scizor.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Anyone know if Hippowdon is good wall even for non-sandstorm teams? And can I please have the move sets/natures for Hippowdon and Scizor.

yes, hippow is a great wall on or not on a SS team

Hippowdon@leftovers
    252 HP / 252 DEF / 6 ATT
    Impish nature
    - Ice Fang
    - Earthquake
    - Slack off
    - Roar / Stealth Rock

Scizor@leftovers
    Impish nature
    184 HP / 176 Def / 148 Speed
    ~ Swords Dance / Agility
    ~ Baton Pass
    ~ X-Scissor / Iron Head
    ~ Roost

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Hippowdon is a great staller. Toxic can work too against dragons, bulky waters and such [maybe over Ice Fang].

Toxic is great on Hippowdon, Bulky Waters that don't have Rest are absolutely hammered, and Tyranitar can come right out to scare off Heal Bell Blisseys and Celebis...that's very sandstorm-ish though, lol

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Shaddap, Anti, before I STAB you!

I got these results for a female Dusknoir. I mentioned female because I wanted female.

Anywho, these are the results

HP:31
    ATK:28
    DEF:27
    SP.A:18
    SP.D:27
    SPD:21

Is this great, or not? I'm asking.

XD

= Teh sex. Use it noaw !!! Seriously, its good.

What nature is it ?

Light Azelf

See the light.
    Years
    Well im not gunna lie, you come off awful retarted looking when you say tyraniboah needs modest nature and maxed out speed evs. modest kinda defeats the purpose of focus punch. But then again you arn't retarted of course so i'm sure you already considered the loss of the attack stat. ;)

I'm gunna quote you thats priceless.

So, like I care if some little kid who doesn't even have anything near good Grammar says something about me?

1. Now you're putting words in my mouth, where precisely did I mention it needs max speed EVs, that's awfully childish and make YOU look retarded, and at least spell it right, you think you would learn how to spell it the 2nd time.

2. I also don't care if a little kid winks at moi.

3. I did mention Modest doesn't render Focus Punch useless, it still does a considerable amount of damage.

4. Are you even reading my posts?

5. However, I do like your honesty. I'm sure most of you are pretty honest.

Now, back to the topic.

Someone rate this team:

Snorlax lvl 50
    Leftovers
    Body Slam
    Return
    Ice beam
    ThunderBolt

a. How the hell is a single Pogeymon a team?

2. That's a hideous moveset.

3. If you're going to post a team, don't do it in this sticky, make a thread.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Excellent Dusknoir sims. Careful is probably a little better, but there's nothing wrong with Impish Noir (and you survive Pursuit better). I would keep it for sure. Great great great.

Also Light Azelf, Modest is awful on Boah =/

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    It's +SDef -SAtk. Impish or Careful...they both work fine. If the Careful ones don't have the IVs that awesome Impish Dusknoir has, I would use the Impish one.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    Aack! So Scizor is used as a wall? I was hoping for it to be a sweeper. Any good natures for Weavile besides Jolly? I cant seem to catch any jolly dittos.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back