• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request and Offer Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
    I'm closing my thread on March 20. All pokemon are free. Egg Services Cancelled. I'm taking Requsts now. All Trades will be Done over my Spring Break (3/11 3/20) First come, First Serve.
    Join Team Plasma for more Trade offers, Battles and its own League. Sign up with Link right below
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=4783
    This thread is Plasma Sponsored. To recieve your pokemon from me you must be a Plasma Member. Team Plasma is always taking new recruits.

Whitelist
    scoped.apples - gave me foreign Ditto

NEW
    I now offer breeding services.
    Breeding services are for Egg moves only. I can't help with hatching shinies. If I could offer the service I would. If you give me one of your pokemon to breed with mine, I can't guarantee it will be done the day I get it. I might have to keep it a day or two. Dont worry, I wont steal it.
    I am requesting
    Chikorita Modest
    Kabuto Adamant
    Shiny Eevee Brave
    Hitmontop Adamant
    Shiny Ekans any nature
    Zangoose Adamant
    Gliscor any nature
    Treeko/§Mudkip any nature
    Shiny Squirtle
    Piplup any nature

I am offering
    Egg move LV1 Snorlax Brave knows Tackle Giga Impact
    Larvitar Lax
    Farfetchd Calm
    Growlithe Serious
    Luxio Lax
    Shinx PKRS
    Elektrike Impish
    Miltank Sassy
    Machoke Relaxed
    Krabby PKRS
    Machop PKRS
    Egg move Wooper Surf Earthquake Blizzard Tailwhip
    Charmander(x3)
    Cyndaquil
    If there is a pokemon you want that is not listed ask for it, even if it's not on my offer list

Special Offer
    Shiny Suicune
    Shiny pokemon maybe next week. Not Guarunteed. (Depends on my foreign Ditto)

Use my Pt FC 0346 6315 9508

A pokemon with this symbol § has been offered, but not yet traded.

The Reserved List is for pokemon that have been reserved, but not yet traded to the person who wants it.
    Ex. Pikachu - Ash

Post Your FC and a time you can trade. I am free most nights and weekend mornings.

If the pokemon is requested shiny, it must be shiny. If you dont have the shiny form of the pokemon, PM me and we will compromise. If it is marked shiny in parenthesis, I would prefer shiny, but it doesn't have to be.

Shiny Pikachu must be shiny.
    Pikachu (Shiny) preferred shiny, but not required.
    All trades in which you send me a Shiny pokemon, the pokemon You receive will hold a Special item.

My Requested and Offered lists will change, so check often for a pokemon you want. I will offer shinies but it will not be very often, because I don't have much luck finding Shinies. I will often offer PKRS infected pokemon. If you want a pokemon that is not on the Offered list, PM me what species you want and I will trade it to you if I have it. If I don't have it, I will catch it and trade it to you.

For certain holidays, I will do free pokemon trades, but the trade must take place on the day of the holiday to be free. It also must be planned before the holiday so I can get ready for it. I don't go anywhere for holidays.I will be free.

I do free trades. Free Trades have a Time Limit. I'll post when the Free Trade is and how long it'll be.
    My Free Trade Day has been canceled. It is a Free Trade WEEK. It's my School District's Spring Break.
    HG 3997 3545 8350.

Last edited:

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
    Are the pkrs pokemun currently affected or previously affected...i would like one currently affected for instead of one of the cndaquil please :D

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
    Any of the Charmanders or the Cyndaquil female? Are all your pokemon legit and uncloned? :3

i dont know how to clone, I bred all of them, so, legit and I'm not sure about female but its easy to get one. My starter Typhlosion is female. I also have pokerus.
    This thread is Plasma sponsored. To get one of my pokemon, you must be a Plasma member. I dont have B/W yet, so you'll need to use Gen 4 or Gen 2 remakes

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Requested..

Request and Offer Trading

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back