• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Request for Pok?mon R&S GameShark SP Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
    Request for Pok?mon R&S GameShark SP Codes

Hey people.

I need the codes to "Catch Any Pok?mon" for Ruby & Sapphire on the GameShark SP. I have one but it doesn't have any Pok?mon Modifier Codes. I've heard of the cheat calculator, but u have to enter like 30 codes just to get the Pok?mon. It takes a long time to just copy & paste the codes in. Im tired of doing it the hard way. I NEED CODES!

-Scott Reed-

pokeman132

if it moves, shoot it.
    Years
    Ok well Scott i have some codes to "Catch Any Pok?mon" for Ruby & Sapphire on the GameShark SP. Ok here they are...
    Well first enter this code...83007D220xxx (xxx stands for the numbers you will put in) You must also start a new file on the Gameshark SP( the master code is/master code for sapphire is 00056D0000A AND 1003A82A0007
    The master code for ruby is 0000B138000A AND 1003A82A0007
    Deoxys- 19A
    Jirachi- 199
    Groudon- 195
    Kyogre- 194
    Latios- 198
    Latias- 197
    Rayquaza- 196

Thats all i know at the time..if you need more help e-mail me @ [email protected]

??????

dragon freak
    Years
    Real Gameshark Sp Codes For Pokemon On Sapphire

Pok?monScott said:
    Hey people.

I need the codes to "Catch Any Pok?mon" for Ruby & Sapphire on the GameShark SP. I have one but it doesn't have any Pok?mon Modifier Codes. I've heard of the cheat calculator, but u have to enter like 30 codes just to get the Pok?mon. It takes a long time to just copy & paste the codes in. Im tired of doing it the hard way. I NEED CODES!

-Scott Reed-

Hi scott want the master code for ruby and sapphire:
    000056d0000a
    1003a82a0007

this is the catch any pokemon code
    83007d220---
    (fill the --- with one of the codes below)
    latios 198
    latias 197
    rayquaza 196
    kyogre 194
    groudon 195
    registeel 193
    regice 192
    regirock 191
    feebas 148
    nosepass 140
    surskit 137
    skitty 13b
    shedinja 12f
    zapdos 091
    mew 097
    charizard 006
    blasttoise 009
    aerodactyl 08e

i hope these are of use

??????

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    i cant believe nobody noticed this was an old thread, please don't revive threads more then a month old start a new one ill have to tell a mod about this now -_-. just don't do it in the future

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back