• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Request] Looking for a sprite maker for trainers

Years
  • These would be for an rpg maker project that i've been planning out for a while. I'm still coming out with ideas and I have to work on other characters but so far in the gen 4 trainer battler/overworld sprites I would need about 30 different characters created at the moment. I really wish I had the money to be able to pay someone for this but it's really rough where I live for jobs. Of course anything made here will be credited when it comes to it.

(Will send link to whoever can help)

Those are the current characters, I still have to work on an evil team and the main characters(which I wasn't going to need because I was going to make this in the pixelmon mod for minecraft but too many limitations at the moment). Also please ignore the text by any of the characters, they were going to be for a jrpg styled project using MV at least some of them. Anyone that is able to do any of this, I greatly appreciate it, more then I can really show. I'm trying to learn to sprite in the pokemon style, im a below average spriter that has to use bases. I also used that generator due to it's probably the only one I found to have the best customization for characters with full body. They do look a little younger though then what they are.

Last edited:
    Back