• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 17, 2023
    i cant pay for the pokebank and i dont have any older games to trasfer pokemon from, but the pokemons i want the most are the starters.
    please someone who downloaded the pokbank before it was removed will be kind enough to give me them? i manage to get chikorita, chimchar, oshwott and mudkip. please someone can give me the rest?

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    If you breed the ones you already have, you will have no trouble getting the rest. I was lucky enough to get a chikorita through the wonder trade.

I bred it multiple times and put them into the GTS and asked for each of the other starters that I needed. I now have all the starters from all 6 generations. Took me less than an hour.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2023
    If you breed the ones you already have, you will have no trouble getting the rest. I was lucky enough to get a chikorita through the wonder trade.

I bred it multiple times and put them into the GTS and asked for each of the other starters that I needed. I now have all the starters from all 6 generations. Took me less than an hour.

so can you breed the ones i asked for? i dont have time to play and breed them cuz i have a lot of tests now at school. please be kind :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back