• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Requestamon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ever wanted that Pokemon with a better nature?
    Ever wanted this Pokemon with a certain Egg Move?
    I'm your guy.
    Basically, if theres some pokemon needs you require, PM/VM me with the details you need and I can try to get it done!
    The only thing I'm seeking for are shinies, so if you are willing to trade a shiny for a pokemon that you require but can't necessarily make it, I'm your guy :)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Use the trade forum please, not here. You may want to check the rules of that section before posting a thread too as you need to have specifics mentioned rather than 'can offer anything'.

Also not that as you're saying you can offer anyting I'll just add that hacked Pokemon are strictly not allowed on these forums in the off-chance you are offering the such.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back