• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requesting a few common Pokemon - Will donate to Pokeforums

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Hey guys,

So I Pokemon White just arrived in the mail, and I'd really like to start off with a full party of a wide variety. Unfortunately I'd like to do this right from the get-go so all my party is equal levels early on.

IF one of you can take the time to trade me the following pokemon (any level, any gender (I'll just breed for Level 1's anyway)) I'd be happy to donate $25 to the Pokeforums. All I can offer is money since I'm new and don't have any "exotic" Pokemon.

- Tynamo
    - Ditto
    - Axew
    - Cubchoo
    - Rufflet

I would really appreciate the help.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yup, that's fine with me. First I need to find how far in the game I need to be do trade. I already got my PalPad, is that enough?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Check your VMs, I have the other four for you if you still need them. I gave you my FC. (:

Also, you need to have the first gym badge and the C-Gear, then you can trade.

Back