• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requests!!!!!

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
    Years
    EDIT:I can make sprites for you if you want! remember to say which is base! Fusions
    Requests!!!!!
    Requests!!!!!
    Requests!!!!!
    Requests!!!!!
    Requests!!!!!
    Recolors
    Requests!!!!!
    Requests!!!!!
    Requests!!!!!
    Pokemorphs
    Requests!!!!!
    Requests!!!!!
    Requests!!!!!
    Requests!!!!!
    Requests!!!!!
    Requests!!!!!
    Requests!!!!!
    Requests!!!!!

Request away!!!(I updated this post with my better sprites!)

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    can I make a suggestion?you should make all of the parts of the body the same color like this
    Requests!!!!!
    ! this is a sprite I made on my thread!but, otherwise your sprites are pretty good I like the Cacnea+Dusclops!

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    those look much better!see what difference it makes when you make the whole body the same color?!do you make re-colors?if so can I have an orange and black uarsing?if not then good luck on your spriting!

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Scizor base would look better to me also!Golduck is alot smaller and well... it would not work as good I do not think!

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    cool can I change it up a little but still give you partial credit?oh and your spriting skills are very good!the Scizor+Golduck looks like it has to go pee!
    the line on his left leg is gone up toward the top try and work out that problem and then your spriting skills will be stupendus!

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
    Years
    pichuman said:
    cool can I change it up a little but still give you partial credit?oh and your spriting skills are very good!the Scizor+Golduck looks like it has to go pee!
    the line on his left leg is gone up toward the top try and work out that problem and then your spriting skills will be stupendus!
    yes you can.Thanks. and hahaha:D:D i didnt see it by now!!! ok

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
    Years
    Requests!!!!!

Here you go!This one is my favorite that i have made!
    Thanks for the offer pichuman but i dont want eggs right now.Sorry!

Back