• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requests

Hakuryu

The raiser of the Dragons
Years
  • I will take banners and Avatars, that's is it. And SOMETIMES if you ask REALLY nicely I will make Sprike Recouring. Start 'eQuesting.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Hi Hakuryu,well,since you said you make Avatars would you please make me one,if so this is what I want:
    Basically anything with Umbreon no specific details exept it saying "Pokemon~Master" anywhere.
    Thankyou in advance and if you cant for some reason do it you dont have to it's ok.
    Thankyou very much i appreciate it.

Years
  • can some1 make me a doxeys banner for my site? btw my sites name is POKEMON~ Things not seen

Last edited:

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • im just wondering...can you do a yamichu...ive been asking lots of people but i want a really GOOD one...
    also i know you do recoloring but what about a quick resize...i dont have those softwares yet this is a new laptop...so can you zoom in on something and resize it so it would fir the avatar 130x130?

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • WOW thankyou thankz!i really like it its real cool.
    and i have one more requet i want a banner just like that too thankz

Hakuryu

The raiser of the Dragons
    Years
  • Sorry Wing Zero- I cant to Yamichu. I can do the Sprite though. Lex- I'll do that. Imakuni?- Working on it. (Whew; requests' YAY)

Back