• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rescue Team Silver Dollar (PG-13)-Reborn and Fixed!

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
Years
  • Rescue Team Silver Dollar (PG-13)-Reborn and Fixed!

Introduction

Hello, welcome to my fanfic. I already wrote Silver Dollar before, but there were a bunch of typos, and I fixed a lot of major...stuff, so it's almost like a new fic. I am also going to slow down the "romance" between Riolu and Buneary. This is a MD-type fic, but does not involve a kid with amnesia that forms a rescue team. It's about a kid that was a Pokemon his whole life, and lives in this place called "The Four Continents" (Autumn Continent, where he lives, Winter Highlands, Summer Island, and Spring Country). Anyway, my goal is to make it enjoyable to all types of readers, as it will have romance (Riolu and Buneary), action (rescue missions), humor (the sarcastic Pikachu), death and darkness (Darkrai, as read in the prologue), and drama (Lots pretty much everywhere). If you are still interested, read on. One final note: I'll be adding new chapters ONCE A WEEK, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Storyline

There was a Riolu, living in a town in Autumn Continent, but has to leave due to an outbreak of murders in his region, so he goes and fulfils his life dream of starting a Rescue Team. Along the way, he meets a shining Bunneary and a sarcastic Pikachu. But they don't know there's a dark secret in the Autumn Continent, that can destroy the entire region, and the three soon find out they're the ones responsible for stopping it. Can the three stop the Evil of Autumn and save the world, or will everything go down in ashes?

Map of the Four Continents

Prologue:

A teenage Monferno, still half drunk and half high from the party he just got back from, was walking back home on the dark, lonely road. But he didn't care, half of his sensory system refused to cooperate with him due to the substances he put in his body. He walked clumsily, and was humming to himself as if he was crazy. He was a stupid teenager, the kind that dies because he does foolish things.

He was about to doze off, and fall on the floor where his body will be found in the morning, but instead noticed something odd. A portal, whirling and twirling appeared, right before his eyes. He thought it was just the after-affect of the drugs, but it seemed a bit too vivid to be so. Suddenly, a black Pokemon, a spiky, cloak-like lower body, with what seemed to be red bandanna tied around his mouth and smoke coming from its head.

"I am Darkrai. I have observed many like you, you are the type that isolates yourself from popular fears and petty beliefs. Created, by this paranoid society. And I know, deep down, you just want it to go away."

"He-hey! B-b-bad M-m-m-mojo, man! Bad mojo! The Piplup...vacation..."

"Silence!", exclaimed Darkrai, blasting a lightning-like beam towards his mouth. "I can help you. I can make all this fear, just, go away. I can make them fly away, like a gust of wind. Join me, and we will create an army. We will create a new world over this tainted society!"

"N-no, m-m-m-m-man. No nachos. I d-d-don't- want-! Evil spirits! Beg-gone, man!"

"That was a foolish answer, my friend."

Suddenly, the environment around Darkrai and the foolish teenage Pokemon began changing. "I can do horrible things to those who defy me!" Darkrai created a ball of dark matter, and blasted it at the Monferno. It slashed Monferno using dark claws, blood dripping on the floor below them.

"I can make you wish you weren't born!" Darkrai's pupils disappeared when his eyes began glowing, he was creating an illusion. A giant, disgusting looking centipede-like creature, with a circular mouth, and long, sharp teeth emerged, and then immediately exploded, insect blood that almost resembled human phlegm, exploded, and fell into the dark illusion Darkrai was creating.

"I can take you places you would never even see in your worst nightmares!" Suddenly, the spinning backdrop disappeared, and they were warped to a dark underground cave. Bug-Type Pokemon were crawling, bloodthirsty Pokemon fluttering around. Monferno had a half-dazed, half-frightened.

"But I can also make the pain go away." Suddenly, the backdrop changed again. They were floating over a garden, where beautiful flowers grew and the bright, warm sun beat on the two.

"It's all up to you. Would you like to suffer eternal pain, or join me, and be forever free. Forever joyous, and carefree. All the pressures that hold you down in this world will be eliminated."

"N-no. I-I...This is a dream. It ain't real! I'm not at the...Singing Contest! You're not a Butterfree! L-leave me alone!" The illusion faded, and the two were back on the road.

"I'm disappointed in you, child." Suddenly, Darkrai created a dark claw, which sliced into the teenage Pokemon's heart, leaving him on the floor, dripping blood from the slit where his heart once resided.

"Fools. Your world is mine. I will destroy it with my legendary powers, and not even the Rescue Team Force can stop me!" He pointed is face into the night, laughing maniacally.

Archive!

Book 1: The Fire of Autumn!

-Prologue: Rise of Darkrai!...is above.
    -Chapter One: Hero Born! After First Rating!

Last edited:

DarthWaffles

IS A FIRIN' HIS LAZAR
    Years
  • DarthWaffles: -Opens Treasure Chest-

Random Voice: You obtain a PROLOGUE! It looks interesting, stick around the fic for a bit!

Yeah, I've been playing Zelda too much haven't I?

Anyways, seems nice, but I reckon the Darkrai being villian is overused. Meh.

~I can Haz Waffles?

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • DarthWaffles: -Opens Treasure Chest-

Random Voice: You obtain a PROLOGUE! It looks interesting, stick around the fic for a bit!

Yeah, I've been playing Zelda too much haven't I?

Anyways, seems nice, but I reckon the Darkrai being villian is overused. Meh.

~I can Haz Waffles?

Darkrai being the villan is not going to last long, and you won't even hear of him for a long time.

Also,

Back