• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Reshiram vs Zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    Which do you think is cooler and why? I'd have to go with with Zekrom. I like his bulkier look and that he has arms instead of hands connected to his wings. Also I prefer electric over fire.

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
    Years
  • Zekrom. Because he's the only one that has stayed in a Luxury ball in my game.

But really, I just love the colours used and the design. Plus like hokala said, in BW it's electric over fire for me.

Years
  • Well, I myself prefer electric types over fire types, but Reshiram opened my eyes to the power of fire types. I've never even finished a game with a fire type over level 30. Seriously. Design-wise...I absolutely love Reshiram. A sort of mammalian thing goin' on, with the cool torch-tail. Its hands are connected to its wings, which is a thing that I find interesting, limiting its actions somewhat pertaining to its arms. Well, without knocking everything over. But don't get me wrong, I like Zekrom too. I just like Reshiram better. Always preferred Special over Physical.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Zekrom, because Reshiram just looks weeeiiiirrrddddd. Like Casch said, the hair is just plain ODD. And Reshiram has a sort of girly look to him...Well I dont really care about that much, but if its a choice between the two (which it sort of is..) id have to go with Zekrom..And Zekrom just gives off an air of..danger, and usually I HATE electric types, since my third favorite type of pokemon is water..and electric types are waters worst enemies..But based on looks Zekrom, based on abilities and types..Reshiram. But overall, Zekrom. Thats why I picked white in the first place ^_^.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Reshiram vs Zekrom is already covered. Please search before making a thread.~

Reshiram vs Zekrom

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back