• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Reshiram VS Zekrom!

Truth or Ideals?

• Reshiram

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 44 59.5%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Zekrom has always been my favorite of the duo, basing that opinion only on design. Reshiram just looks too "poofy" for my tastes. I like strong bulky Pokemon designs, and Zekrom fits that along with the dark coloring.

Don't know who represents truth and who represents ideals, but that wouldn't affect my decision anyhow. Zekrom will always be my choice.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I definitely have to go with Zekrom here. I think his design looks amazing, black body with the lightning blue highlights looks so badass. Since electric is one of my favorite types, being able to catch and use an ELECTRIC dragon is awesome.

Years
  • All aboard the Zekrom train! I really love electric types so that alone is enough to give it that first spot, hah. The blue lighting is definitely an awesome touch to its design!

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • I don't know, I just really like the look of Reshiram. An all-black Pokemon is pretty cool, but Reshiram's white color makes it look better in detail. Also, knowledge is power, and the color black goes hand-in-hand with evil!

As an aside, I like Kyurem-Black better than Kyurem-White.

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Zekrom is the best, his black design looks beast!! Just as with my opinion with shiny's, black shaded pokemon look amazing to me! Reshiram looks and sorta sounds like a chicken to me :P

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Zekrom's design is cooler than Reshiram's, he also looks more tough :)
    Zekrom is the reason why I chose Pokemon White over Pokemon Black :P

Silri

Kimono Girl
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    I'm going to have to go with Reshiram. I like his design much more than Zekrom's. The wings and the feathery appearance just look nicer to me. And while ideals are good, truth should inform and influence ideals.

Jack

ego
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    Zekrom and Reshiram are pretty neck and neck in terms of overall rating and design; however i just like Zekrom more because of the electric type which was very new to the game.

Shhmew

Years
  • I identify more with the "ideals" and the concept of Yin, but I like Reshiram more because I like fire types and it just looks prettier and more majestic to me. ;o

Anuya

Hoenn's Elite Four pretender
    Years
  • Reshiram it's obviously my choice, "obviously" ????? Because "he" is so powerful and beautiful ('-^*) than Zekrom.
    But I didn't say Zekrom isn't beautiful and powerful, but I prefer Reshiram :$

soreninja

Dat Tongue Scarf tho...
    Years
  • Man, this is hard...

I'd pick truth over ideals because I want to know everything about the world, the truth of it.

But in terms of pokemon, I'd pick zekrom, because of its slick black design.

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
    Years
  • Reshiram all the way. I prefer its design to Zekroms. Also, knowledge is power so I´m gonna have to go with Reshiram.

Mkeg7

Bam Bam Boogie ツ
    Years
  • I will be honest here, I used to always think of this, who would win between these two powerful legionaries. In my opinion, I would say it is a draw. But I prefer Zekrom, because ideals are just my thing.

Years
  • Of the two Pokemon, I prefer Zekrom. Not only do I think that it has the cooler design, but I much prefer the Dragon/Electric typing to Dragon/Fire, since most Dragon types can seemingly use Fire moves anyway.

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
    Years
  • I like Reshiram the slightest bit more. I always love Fire first and Lightning after so that had something to do with it. Zekrom does look awesome but looks aren't everything to me.

Back