• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis

Rebecca Chambers

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jun 16, 2005
    Going by the second movie, Nemesis was actually Matt, who was captured at the end of the first movie with Alice, but as far as I know the movies aren't related to the games. Nemesis is one scary dude. It definitely ranks up there as being one of the scariest video game enemies of all time.

Every horror game has a scary boss, but Nemesis is the attention whore of the third Resident Evil adventure. The graphics in this game can be considered poor, simply because it was never re-made after its Playstation debut in 1999. The main idea of the game is to escape a burning city which is now populated by zombies. Nemesis is hunting down the existing S.T.A.R.S. members, including ex-S.T.A.R.S. agent Jill Valentine and co-pilot Brad Vickers, the wuss who redeemed himself at the end of the first game after leaving his comrades for dead.

The puzzles in this game were quite easy considering, however I recall renting this game before I had a PC and I couldn't do much before it had to go back to the flipping store. That puzzle with the clocks and stones got on my nerves.

Nicholai is my second favourite bad guy after Albert Wesker, who I consider to be, a gaming God. Nicholai definitely survives because he wrote a report in Resident Evil Survivor, which can be found in the cinema.

OK, some fans get mixed up with the whole Ada Wong died thing. She doesn't fall. Always go by the second scenario, never the first. Play Claire Redfield first, then play through again as Leon in Resident Evil 2.

By the way, what the hell is Nemesis doing in Resident Evil Survivor 2?

Back