• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resident Evil Fanclub!

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Yay! A Resident Evil Fanclub! We can talk about

The Games-
    The Movies-
    The Books-
    Pairings-
    Hopes for the Future-

Co Manager: Hyuuga Neji, YAY!

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Co-manager right here. Resident Evil is one of the best games I have ever played. I LOVE zombies. Leon is such a freaking pimp to.

hiroyuki11

観測者
    Years
  • Resident Evil started my fetish about Zombie movies... I totally love it...

Although I only have PS1, I played RE4 at my friend's house... I was surprise at first, I don't know if I'm fighting Zombies anymore... 'cause this one actually carry axes and pitchfork! And... uhmm, Ashley is cute. *blushes*. :P

Anyway, I only Played RE/RE: Director's Cut, RE2: Dual Shock(sp?) and RE3: Nemesis... My favorite is of course RE3... but RE1 is challenging (I'm currently playing it again...). :laugh:

...Well, err... did I talk too much?:P

PS: I like your Fanfiction, don't misunderstood my review, ne?

Enrico Marini

Resident Evil Hacker
    Years
  • Resident Evil series is one of my favorite (others being Silent Hill, Final Fantasy to name but a few). Similarly I think Resident Evil got me into zombie films as well though the first zombie game I played and enjoyed was Zombies Ate My Neighbours.

I've played through all the RE games and RE2 is still my favourite. I used to think RE1 was hard but recently found it too easy thanks to RE4's getting me to use the knife more.

Unfortunately the characters I tend to end up liking seem to always die. :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Welcome! I know what you mean, I didn't really want Luis or Steve to die :(

But Steve has a chance of being brought back to life by Wesker (YAY!)

hiroyuki11

観測者
    Years
  • I was in the last Chapter of RE4, but I didn't finish it. Anyway, I only played Silent Hill on PS, I both love them... but I love Resident Evil more... what can I say, I love Zombie more...:D

Resident Evil is hard because you got insufficent weapons, (Arrange...) and you can't push them when they are coming right at you like in RE3 does, and RE4... I had trouble getting past those long claws monster that'll behead you.:badsmile:

RE2 is fun too... though I never did play Clair because the day I finished Leon (Disc 1) I saw that Clair (Disc 2) has a freakin' cracked on it! I almost cried in frustration... my little sister destroyed another one... she destroyed one of my memory card too...:(

Well, dieing is inevitable... in RE2 I thought Ada died.

Anyway, I've seen glimpse of Resident Evil: Remake at Gamecube, I heard it was a Resident Evil 1... so what's the difference between the two of them, besides the graphics?

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Oh, Remake?

A few more enemies like, Crimson heads and Lisa Trevor.

New weapons... and some sysytem where you find some weird knife things and when your attacked you'll like automatically throw them and kill the opponent.

As for RE4... I've beaten it twice and I'm on the third today, I was at my freinds house and he had his 360 and was beating gears of war on hardest difficulty, I got from 3-1 to 5-4 in a few hours... I'll beat it tommorow, Still can't beat assignment Ada

hiroyuki11

観測者
    Years
  • *sigh*, I can't believe I never finished it... I never did enjoyed it either, because I was rushing, I did not even played the mini-games, but I think Wesker is pretty strong... (I saw my frined played him.)

...Uhmmm, any changes in the story? Like the inroduction or something?

*sigh* I just wished I have Gamecube, I heard that they were going to put all their future Resident Evils there...

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Nothing else really new with REmake...

Can't Beat Assingment Ada! And Mercenaries can be a pain in the butt...

Can't wait til...

Resident Evil 5 (Ps3 and 360)
    Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)
    Resident Evil 4 novel (SD Perry)

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
  • Right here! I wanna join. I love Leon's mafia outfit! And Hunk's breakneck move is awesome! It's funny: No one can destroy Ashley in the Knight outfit.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • I love the second Resident Evil movie. It makes me smile. The first one was amazing. But Dawn of the Dead takes the cake for zombie movies. I'm sorry.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Oh my, I love Resident Evil.
    Code: Veronica's the best. Sooo underrated. :/
    Plus, Steve and Claire are cute together<3

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I know what you guys mean, I liked both RE movies.

Fav parts-

RE Genisis- Laser grid part and when they kill the Licker.
    RE Apocalypse- When they Alis fights Nemisis finnaly, The whole rooftop scenario:

" Killing me won't make things better..."
    " Yeah, But it's a damn good start!"

Loved it when he tryed to commit suicide and the guns empty, then he gets bitten by Dr. Ashford who he had just killed. Lol

I wish I had a ps2 for RE4, I have Gamecube version... Crappy RPD and Pop Star outfits, No Plaga Laser either. Love the breakneck also though :)

Never Played CV- But I read the book and watched it being beat on youtube. Cutscenes and all. Awsome game, I'm going to get it for gamecube

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Ahh, CV makes me cry every time. xD
    "I love you...Claire"
    Awwh, it's so sad. It's even worse that a lot of people hate Steve. D:

hiroyuki11

観測者
    Years
  • I love the second Resident Evil movie. It makes me smile. The first one was amazing. But Dawn of the Dead takes the cake for zombie movies. I'm sorry.

...The first one was really good, and has good story. But the second movie... yes, the graphics and action are nice, and it woud be a two thumbs up.

But...

It's not what I expect of it... I have high expectation of the first movie... but in the end it was okay, they were all New Chracters... so no OOC (Out of Charcter)

But the second one... It was a huge disapointement... my favorite is RE1 and RE3, because of who? JILL VALENTINE, in the movie I found her character... not good enough for the role, it's as if she was just a side character, not on the spotlight, which is in fact she's really a side character... Alice took that role for her... Alice who is super powerful, a Mary Sue.

I admit Nemesis is really good, it was as if he was taken out of the game and put it at the movie, the details are all there... but when did he carry Gatling Gun? and where are his tentacles? I like to see him do what he did to Brad Vickers...

But I did watch it, it's just that... it is not what I expect. It's a great movie, but it does not appeal to me that much... I guess I'll stick to the games. OKAY, That's just my rambling, if you're offended, then I'm sorry...

-----------

Hmm... I like to read the Novels by SD Perry, but the fact is, I can't find one here, and by the time I found one... I've got no money to buy it...:laugh:

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Try Amazon for the novels...

And I'm pretty sure it was a chain gun,

Ya know what I hate? People who think that the games are based on the movies! I just hate it!

But good news is... On RE4 I beat Mercenaries with Wesker! All

Wesker:

Waterworld- 60,175
    Castle- 61,980
    Island- 79,067
    Pueblo (Village)- 65,786

I'm going to move on to Krauser now

Edit:

Krasuer:

Island- 68,675

Leon:
    Island- 64,030

HUNK:
    Island- 61,233
    Castle- 67,890

Ada:
    Island- 60,750

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • hours... I'll beat it tommorow, Still can't beat assignment Ada

I beat Resident Evil4 once and right after I played Assingment Ada and I think I beat it within the first day..(Or was it the day after)? But man, that was freakin' awesome! I just looove challenges like that. x3 (I just wish there were more levels to it or something lol). Anyways I'm currently playing Separate Ways and reading the first Resident Evil book I got (Resident Evil 0) I'ts really good so far! ^______^

It's too frikin' bad my mom won't let me play the games though...(well, at least my bro is good enough to me; I asked that if I gave him the money would he get me RE0 and he didn't care lol) And whenever moms not around I can always play RE4 in my bro's room lol

Plus the books. She said I can read the books. Yaya~

(Oh, and btw Leon=smexay) heheh.

Back