• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resident Evil

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    Now, I hope some of you here are Resident Evil fans, and are aware of what happens in the movies, because this revolves around that.
    So, the first movie, was good. The second was equally good, if not better, but what about the third?
    What do you all think will be the plot for the third?
    AJ and I have had a very in depth conversation taking some points of the movies into mind. And although I may still be wrong about somethings, I may have a good theory about it.
    First though, I wanna hear what everyone else thinks.....:D

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    holy crap, I need to tell JillValentine about this thread, shell talk on here so much shell never leave!! I like th RE games and movies, but Ive never played them all, only Outbreak, RE1 and 2

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
    Yeah..Jill will talk nonstop..believe me..I know...lol! Flygon already said I'm in love with RE..used to be addicted! I'm pretty good at knowing almost everything about RE!

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    no, they arent, shes never on...
    anyways, so yeah, I love the RE games, me and jill played Outbreak day and night and we screamed at lots of the parts, LOL

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
    Man...I haven't finished outbreak...I can't get past The Hive...sigh...hospitals suck! I've played most the games and the ones I haven't I know a lot about and saw the first movie 7 times and the 2nd 2.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    I havent seen the second one yet :'(
    The Hive sucks, Jill and I kept screaming when the leech man would pop outta no where!

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
    I don't like having to carry around the blood to distract him...it's annoying and they only have 4 slots!! There is a leech man like everywhere..of course...whenever I play i'm jumping up and down screaming and when I get past a boss I yell "WHOSE THE MASTER NOW" ...I'm weird like that...

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
    yeah...he was cewl! There's a room where u burn him!!! I have a hard time figuring out what character to use...now I have to look for a room to burn him!! lol..I'm happy nemmy was in the second movie...!!! He's awesome!

Viktor

Step into the sideshow
    Years
    The last movie where she like went out and that dudes head blew up was hawt. Lol, I don't really play the video games =P.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    The movies are awesome, wicked and so on, if I say just how frigging awesome they are I'll be here all night :P. Anyway, the movies are somewhat different from the games, I've played most of them and they have little similarities between each other. The games scared the living hell outta me when I first played and that's what made me a RE addict. When the movie arrived I went to see it when it frst arrived and have seen the movie well over 60 times and when the second gets out on DVD it'll be on my wish list LOL. Sdaly I haven't heard if there will be a thrid but if there is I hope it kicks a** like the first two did.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    The games are scary, but so fun! I member when I played Outbreak online and I was at my friends house, and he and my best friend were watching, and when the door opened to the room, I screamed so loud, and it turned out it was Alyssa, LOL

Years
    It's been so long since I've seen the first film..I heard the second one sucked, but Lacuna Coil's Swamped song is on the soundtrack, so I may see it anyways. :)

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    i am a big RE fan, just drooling for RE4 to come out in Oz, and the movies were wicked cool. gave me ideas for my own movie/game, aminly starring billy coen as the main character

Back