• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resident Pokénarök - Sign Up / OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
so a quick question arises before i respond. Is Reeve the 'weak looking man' that you're referring to? =(

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
No, you aren't. I'm speaking to Kurono's character. You're the character I get in the face of.

Last edited:

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
Character's Name: Dave Mirra
Hometown: Celadon city

Personality: Dave Mirra grew up with the impression that life was about making it yourself, full of trials and errors that all had consequences. This built him into the carful, cautious and very determined person he is, also in addition to this belief, his unique stubbornness has quite helped him in building a self motive. He is capable of resolving his problems independently, and so, he thinks in a way that involves abstaining from others. However, he still has a good sense of friendship and a quite social side.

History: Dave mirra's whole life has been spent in the peaceful metropolis of celadon, a life full of pleasures and dependence on hardwork in which if you were without, you were in for a pauper's legacy. Struggling hard in his hometown, he grew up liking bulbs, screws, tools and working on spare parts; this shaped him into the engineer he is now. Knowing fully the importance of his job, he always took it seriously, and it was more succesful with the help of his pokemon (valkyrie); sparkly, a young pikachu. Pokemon to him had always seemed to be another aspect of life, and so, he never dwelt on sourcing out its existence.
For some reason unknown to him, there were mass attacks in his peaceful hometown, and they were caused by pokemon, zombies as they were called, but yet, sharing a resemblance to other pokemon, there was chaos, and when it was discovered that his pokemon was not affected by the plague, she was taken for further tests...the results are unknown, and his sparkly is still unreturned, he must do his best to retrieve her, as she might be experiencing a world of torture.

Appearance: Dave is a citizen of celadon with a height of about 6 feet and a few inches. He wears his official uniform; a pale yellow jacket untop of yellow trousers, and two red gloves...all of which are made of rubber, aside that, he wears a pair of translucent tinted recommmeded corrective glasse. Rubber boots, also should not be evade.He always carries a dark brown back pack that looks similar to a parachute, inside it contains his common working tools, I.D card, and some wires.

Valkyrie's Name: Sparkly
Pokemon Form: Pikachu
Personality/History: Sparkly is a well behaved pikachu, a nice partner and friend, her motives and actions are of the most graceful, and it would be indeed a suprise to find anyone who would want to torture her. Before encountering Dave, she was a wild pokemon living in the powerplant until one day, a faithful engineer working on spareparts in attacked, and she saves him.

RP SAMPLE:
Dave walked slowly down the cold dark factory, his torch light firmly gripped by inside his left glove. He knew as much as anyone that it was unsafe to enter the place at dark, escpecially when the lights had been damaged, which happened almost every week due to grudges between the pokemon that lived there. He had a just reason to be there; he had unfortunately left his "Electric box" as he called it, the day before, and he could not hope to lose it forever as it contained his ammeter, galvanometer and resistors.
Suddenly, he heard the sound of an electric surge, as if a pokemon had just damaged something, he withdrew himself and began retreating backwards, determined to use an alternate root to get to his destination, it even seemed funny to him that he himself, actually remembered the exact place where he had left it.
In a matter of minutes he had reached his destination, and on his face, he wore a broad smile. He bent down and reached out for a brown pouch which lay on the floor "...Ahh, we meet again my dear friend" he said as if he was actually talking to himself. Instinctly he looked over his left shoulder backwards while putting the pouch into his bag.

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Anyway, everyone, it's time to go go go to the laboratory. I won't be posting for a while, seeing as Verona has little to do with the main group except to serve as a deus ex machina. It's up to you guys for now.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
i'm waiting for the group to actually get moving.... i don't have the time or patience to try and keep up with tiny posts that barely go anywhere. So until something actually happens to trigger me needing to post... i'll be waiting

DaiLinn

Furry for Lucario
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
Hey guys, dunno if the RP is gonna get any more active, but with my luck it will, so here's a heads-up.

Sunday I leave for Illinois, going to a concert, and will be VERY busy preparing for Acen (16-18) so I might not get in many posts, but I'll try, and at least I'll be running on US time-zone. @_@ However May 20th I go to Japan, and I'm going to go VERY inactive forum- and IRC-wise judging from last year's trip. I'll check in as often as I can, likely during the evening (Japan-time) but I make no guarantees... so I'm really sorry if I slow things down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back