• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2010
I need 2 things. Gary as the doing the main character's overworld stuff (holding a pokeball, running, etc.) & a working Lombre sprite picture whose background isn't visible in-game in pokemon ruby. Thanks A Lot!

XD003

The Silver Rose of Chaos
Years
I know this may sound like alot, but is there any way someone can do a Dive-Themed Tileset for R/B/Y's Route 23 set? I'm not really good with Recolors or Revamps, as I've tried my hand at it before, but messed up badly. So I'd greatly appreciate if someone could do this for me.

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
I know this may sound like alot, but is there any way someone can do a Dive-Themed Tileset for R/B/Y's Route 23 set? I'm not really good with Recolors or Revamps, as I've tried my hand at it before, but messed up badly. So I'd greatly appreciate if someone could do this for me.
Dive themed? Explain more.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
I need 2 things. Gary as the doing the main character's overworld stuff (holding a pokeball, running, etc.) & a working Lombre sprite picture whose background isn't visible in-game in pokemon ruby. Thanks A Lot!

This isn't the hacking forum. We do not do stuff for pokemon ruby. So go to the EMULATION forum and look there.

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
I guess I can live with the FrLg tiles, but I really wanted the RBY tiles because the game is using Gen II graphics. However, whichever works for you is fine, I don't mind either way.
I'll try to revamp the pallate thrn

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
Years
Well try and be less vague. If you mean by "sprite" in-battle sprite, you can find it on TSR. If you mean the overworld sprite, you can find that on TSR as well.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone would be able to make OW's of these pictures. I just need there standing and walking sets in normal 16x32 dimensions. The pictures are below, thanks. Sprites credited to Coronis.

MaskOfIce.gif

Cart.gif

Shum.gif

Back