• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

OZander

Pokemon Golden Mountain
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2022
    Thanks!
    It will definitely be useful to me! On deviantart, I will look for others and combine them in Photoshop.

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • On a separate note, does anyone have the Pokemon icons for Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra correctly formatted in gen 6 style? I know the smogon sprite project seems to have the individual icons, but they aren't in essentials format (and I'm not exactly sure how to format them correctly).

Ask and you shall receive. Btw, these were converted from Smogon to support pokemon essentials.

Attachments

• iconDLC.zip
      36.3 KB · Views: 4
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Thanks!
    It will definitely be useful to me! On deviantart, I will look for others and combine them in Photoshop.

Hey man, I ripped these recently and just uploaded them. One has a transparent background and the other is colored. Hope they help.

Attachments

• ColoredBGHGSSRippedInterior.png
      ColoredBGHGSSRippedInterior.png
      395.7 KB · Views: 23
    • TransparentHGSSRippedInterior.png
      TransparentHGSSRippedInterior.png
      415.1 KB · Views: 13
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2021
    Hi! I'm looking for someone that can help me making these characters asleep, I want to use it for a scene where they are recovering in a bed. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Attachments

• boy_swim.png
      boy_swim.png
      2.6 KB · Views: 15
    • girl_swim.png
      girl_swim.png
      2.5 KB · Views: 3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    Hi evryone!
    Someone have or knows where to find the gen 3 overworld sprite of trainer (like Brendan, May, the gym leader and ELite four) in gen 4 style?
    I need also the overworld sprite of Leaf from FR/GL in gen 4 style.
    Thanks for the possible help.

Magi∆

MagiΔ
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    anyone got a galar outside and inside tileset for pokemon essentials? i need one. if you have a map pack of galar that would also work

Years
  • Does anyone have the first 3 gen Pokémon front and back sprites from Black and White properly resized in 64x64 or maybe anyone would like to make them? I know Chaos Rush made some sprites, but not all of them are from Black and White.

Magi∆

MagiΔ
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    anyone got pokemon sun and moon rpgmakerxp friendly tilesets
    or a team galactic hq tileset with no watermark

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2022
    Hello, looking for the following sprites:
    - Male OW or/and Trainer in suit and tie, perhaps glasses/sunglasses
    - Female OW or/and Trainer in suit and tie, perhaps glasses/sunglasses
    - Protag Sprites OW or/and Trainer
    - Darker recolor of Saffron City buildings, Grey/Black

Thank you in advance.

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    Requested this previously two years ago, but deleted the files after I found out what was shared was stolen from a fangame. Anyways, I am once again looking for the Hoenn gym leaders and elite four overworlds in gen 4 style. Namely, Flannery, because her hair is a bit too crazy for me to confidently replicate.

Edit: Found the resources here. Decided to share for any who are interested, but be sure to credit the people this guy provided.

Last edited:

The_Glitchy_Boy

Don't Worry about me. Just being glitchy.
    Years
  • Hoi! Glitch here! I've recently started work on my Pokemon Collected project. Here are some things I can't seem to find:

- A proper Pokemon Black/white Midi-pack with compatible soundfont
    - Black and white backsprites for Hilbert, and Hilda.

I suck at ripping and recompiling so it would be great if I could get a little help. Please help me.

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • Hoi! Glitch here! I've recently started work on my Pokemon Collected project. Here are some things I can't seem to find:

- A proper Pokemon Black/white Midi-pack with compatible soundfont
    - Black and white backsprites for Hilbert, and Hilda.

I suck at ripping and recompiling so it would be great if I could get a little help. Please help me.

You can find Hilbert and Hilda's backsprites here.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey, does anyone have a template or blank rubric for 3rd gen OW characters like RSE or FRLG I really need it now

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    Hello im wondering if anyone knows where i can find some Pokemon mystery dungeon tilesets already ripped for an rpg maker gamer or in a 32 x 32 format. Ive only found one from the person who helped make pmu the inside guild tileset.

Back