• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Hey there, guys!

I am looking for some Diamond/Pear/Platinum or HeartGold/SoulSlver door character sets. Right now, I'm stuck with the character sets from the third generation games. Now, for the PokéMart and Pokémon Center, that's fine with me. I can use the mechanical doors for them! However, I'm looking for the following doors;

Oak's Lab
Gym
House Doors

If anyone could just find the frames for these, I'd be grateful!

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I don't have those doors exactly, but it's not too hard to make your own ones from a closed frame. I've done this myself for four different house doors and three sliding doors. I'd be happy to share them with you if you'd like.

Also, does anyone have the sound effect of the sliding doors opening and closing? Like for Pokemon centres and what not?

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Anybody have or can make me, James in DP format, i made Jessie myself but James i am having trouble with haha! Thanx. x

MilesG170

Team Enigma Founder
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
Hey, anybody have the Xp formats of the main char's from Black and White? I saw all the other ow's posted, but I can't seem to find them. If not, that's cool. Just figured I would ask.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
I was wondering can anyone make the player sprites for these two characters i need thier standing, running, bike, and fishing.
hero2.png

jinthegalefemale.png

and can someone make just the standing sprite for this character
myrival.png

i would appreciate if some does this. oh i would like in hg/ss format if thats ok

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2016
Can somebody give me Pokemon HGSS tileset? I really can't find it, i would make my own one but i don't know how to rip so i have to request one.
Also, can somebody give me a Pokemon black overworld template in RPG MAKER CP format? Something like Dewittys but in RPG format, Dewittys is too small.

Last edited:

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
Looking for a CUT HM midi. Preferably from a recent game such as Black/White.

Also, if anyone knows where a D/P/Pt or HG/SS boat NPC is, please let me know.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2011
Does anyone have a TileSet Editor for Diamond/pearl/platinum? I've looked and I keep finding GBA editors and I'm doing a DS edit.
Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2011
Rival

Could anyone post a good rival script. Which includes, picking a name for the rival and also they pick a starter pokemon after you pick a pokemon at the lab?

Thanks

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Could anyone post a good rival script. Which includes, picking a name for the rival and also they pick a starter pokemon after you pick a pokemon at the lab?

Thanks

That's already in Pokemon Essentials, it's not hard to make, although I can't remember the function to select a Rival name, but for the different pokemon starters you need three trainer classes and a conditional branch so that if your player chooses a pokemon, a switch is activated and the branch that checks for that switch makes the rival have that pokemon, ie switch one selects the first rival set.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Speaking of GSC Autotiles, does anybody have the lava from Claire's gym? If not I'm gonna rip it myself and redistribute, but, just wondering if I can save time.

Back