• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

psn4eva

Pokemon Revolution Designer
Years
HG/SS Tilesets and Sprites

I wanted to use these tilesets in an effort to try to remake pokemon crystal as a little project to gain more knowledge of rpg maker xp is there a resource somewhere that has them?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
Hello guys... ¿Does anyone have a JESSIE & JAMES (TEAM ROCKET) mini or overworld sprites in HGSS Style?. D:

Years
Any help with resizing and recolouring this for rmxp???
ideally i want the char to be the BW charcters size.
gen6char_zpsnf2bhjem.png

Last edited:

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
Years
Any help with resizing and recolouring this for rmxp???
ideally i want the char to be the BW charcters size.

That's not going to turn out pretty when scaled down to match BW style sprites. The reason why is because it's not a sprite. It's a 3D rendered character that's been slapped into a spritesheet. You'd have to do some serious sprite work on it to make it look acceptable. 3D assets just don't work the same why a 2D sprite would, and look rather bad in Essentials. Just look at the 3D animated Pokémon sprites. They ain't pretty.

My advice would be to make the character using a BW base rather than resizing it down. Heck, I'm positive that you can find some pre-made Brendan BW sprites.

Years
That's not going to turn out pretty when scaled down to match BW style sprites. The reason why is because it's not a sprite. It's a 3D rendered character that's been slapped into a spritesheet. You'd have to do some serious sprite work on it to make it look acceptable. 3D assets just don't work the same why a 2D sprite would, and look rather bad in Essentials. Just look at the 3D animated Pokémon sprites. They ain't pretty.

My advice would be to make the character using a BW base rather than resizing it down. Heck, I'm positive that you can find some pre-made Brendan BW sprites.

Yeah you are right. The thing is , i saw someones project involving these 3d models, (obviously they were made to look more sprite-like ) and IMO it looked quite good. I really dont like the BW style designs that much, the head is too oversized. Guess ill just mod BW charsets for my game, till i can somegow work on these with my crappy skills

Years
Yeah you are right. The thing is , i saw someones project involving these 3d models, (obviously they were made to look more sprite-like ) and IMO it looked quite good. I really dont like the BW style designs that much, the head is too oversized. Guess ill just mod BW charsets for my game, till i can somegow work on these with my crappy skills

If it's the thing I'm thinking of, that actually was a 3d game, so 3d models would look fine.

Years
If it's the thing I'm thinking of, that actually was a 3d game, so 3d models would look fine.
Im pretty sure it was 2D. The model rips were reworked a bit to resemble sprites. Maybe we are thinking of different things? Or maybe i just have poor eyesight lol.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 22, 2020
Does someone have custom InDoor tiles (5th gen style)? I need indoor tiles for my project.

Last edited:

G-Master

Lead of Pokémon Roll
Years
  • Age 29
  • AZ
  • Seen May 10, 2022
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a list(s) that note which background music played in which route/area? I would've thought Bulbapedia would have it on the pages for the routes but they don't. As of now I'm stuck either finding a video of someone playing the route to confirm what BGM it has or starting up the games myself. I'm ultimately looking to find out which themes played in each area from Gens 1-5, so I can find MIDIs and remix them.

Thanks,
G

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 21, 2016
Need player character sprites from HG/SS

Does anyone have the Ethan overworld sprites in a 4x4 grid (running, walking, standing, surfing, fishing, etc.) I just need them to edit, but I can't find them anywhere.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 19, 2023
Sorry if this was already asked but, I would like to request conveyor belt over world tiles for a gym I'm making, preferably in rpgmakerXP format (since I have no idea how to do that)

remer

The Warrior
Years
Hello I am new to poke community. I want to make a Pokemon game featuring all regions , a battle system like Pokemon x and a ds like overworked. But I couldn't get some resources even after searching a lot. Can anyone help me? Here is the list.another thing is that I am using game maker 8.

1.pokemon x battle back sprites animated with all battle animations. Needed as zip or rar file .
2.ds like 32*32 tiles.Needed character sprites in the same resolution.need all mail protagonist ,professors and gym leaders sprites with elite four and champ.(need rivals too)
(If possible) some easy to understand tutorials.

Years
pokemon x battle back sprites animated with all battle animations. Needed as zip or rar file

A.) Pokemon X used 3D models, not sprites
B.) GIF files that look like the 3D models' idle animations exist, in Essentials format, but we don't have an animation for every move/Pokemon combination.

Back