• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2022
    Overworlds for Pokemon Emerald

Can someone please send a link or tell me where I can find the overworlds of the NPCs in pokemon emerald which is already edited for pokemon essentials so I don't have to use photoshop or paint.net to make the charcters look correct.
    For example, I don't want stuffs like this - https://www.spriters-resource.com/game_boy_advance/pokemonemerald/sheet/8329/
    but I want these same NPCs like how it's already prepared in pokemon essentials.
    Please do help me as it's my first time creating a pokemon game.

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Maybe this can help you:
    (broken link removed)

Also we have some spriters that draw it. Check aveontrainer on DA - DeviantArt.

etique

etique
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    somebody has sprite Battlers from
    Shadow Lugia? however, i need the pokemon shadow lugia sprite in this format that i am attaching. Thank you very much in advance.
    Resource requests
    Resource requests

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2020
    Hello, I'm looking for some custom gen4 sprites for some fakemon? such as custom mega evolutions (would love to have one for each fossil pokemon from kanto-kalos) and Eevee evolutions for the 10 types that don't yet have an evolution. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Credit (obviously) and a trainer will be put in as a special thanks. Thought I'd add something. I'm only looking for sprites that are already done.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Hey. Anyone have a folder with Following Pokémon sprites from Gen1-8?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Change Type Icons.

I need some one to change the type icons. In my game the types are called by different names.
    Flying/Air
    Fighting/Melee
    Psychic/Magic
    Dark/Evil
    Normal/Beast
    Ghost/Spirit
    Grass/Nature
    Poison/Toxin

Attachments

• Resource requests
      types.png
      3 KB · Views: 14

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • I need some one to change the type icons. In my game the types are called by different names.
    Flying/Air
    Fighting/Melee
    Psychic/Magic
    Dark/Evil
    Normal/Beast
    Ghost/Spirit
    Grass/Nature
    Poison/Toxin

feels like this might have been mistagged but whatever, here you go
    Resource requests

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Small edit.

Can some one edit this to make Dragon type Mythical type
    Thank you

Attachments

• Resource requests
      types.png
      3 KB · Views: 8
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Capture discs.

Hello,
    I am working on Evermere and for it I need Capture discs. They are basically flat pokeballs if someone could make them for me that would be great. please make them any color you want but just make regular, great, hyper, and master.
    Thank you

Years
  • Hey there. This is easy, just use the Fill tool on any editing software and fill thr Pokeball sprites with one colour to make it look like a disc.

Also I recommend that you flesh out your recruitment thread with more information and more ideas that you have and recruit someone like a spriter and scripter, as you seem to need help in spriting and scriping often.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • Can someone edit the lass sprite to include a sea shell in her hair and the dress have water on it (the water should be drawn/painted on the dress not real water)
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    Does anyone have links to collections of various trainer sprites and NPC overworld sprites, or character customization resources like Poltergeist's Character Customization Resources? I'm specifically wanting gen 3 style art.

Back