• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Just popping in here to say that those Mega artworks are - most likely - not any of yours. A quick google got me them right away; now that's not really an issue, but if you plan to use them, credit the creator. (To me it looked like you said it was your art, while it's - I'm pretty sure - not)

Years
  • Just popping in here to say that those Mega artworks are - most likely - not any of yours. A quick google got me them right away; now that's not really an issue, but if you plan to use them, credit the creator. (To me it looked like you said it was your art, while it's - I'm pretty sure - not)

I never said I had done them. The creator is http://whisperchime.deviantart.com/
    and I commissioned him to make them for me.

sorry took so long this is one of them idk if good

http://imgur.com/a/Acb5c

Sorry if I answer you late, thanks to try to help me! I just find the sprite doesn't really looks like the artwork, and I would like something more similar ^^

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    I never said I had done them. The creator is http://whisperchime.deviantart.com/
    and I commissioned him to make them for me.

Sorry if I answer you late, thanks to try to help me! I just find the sprite doesn't really looks like the artwork, and I would like something more similar ^^

Ask the creator to do it for you then ._.
    There are different ways to pixilate, hard and easy methods. Considering even I could do the easy way of resizing and recreating lines, I'm sure the creator can as well.

Luxray Master

Main Head for the Starlight Team
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    [Request] Pokemon Gen 5 set

Hello, I have a huge question. I am looking for a gen 4 set (sprites, sound, tilesets, etc.), but in a .zip file, as I am honestly unable to open .rar PERIOD. I hope someone could give me a link, and could it also be a Mediafire file?

Last edited:

Franzo

Developing something...
    Years
  • Here, found them in the PHGC resource pack (the username for crediting the sprites was 874521)

Attachments

• hgssoverworldset.png
      hgssoverworldset.png
      25.7 KB · Views: 33
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Here, found them in the PHGC resource pack (the username for crediting the sprites was 874521)

That's helpful, just not exactly what he was looking for, I believe. He wants it to be gen 3 style, meaning they have to have been created by someone.

Franzo

Developing something...
    Years
  • That's helpful, just not exactly what he was looking for, I believe. He wants it to be gen 3 style, meaning they have to have been created by someone.

They are gen 3 style and were created by 874521. What else do they need?

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    Gym Tilesets?

Has anyone got any gym tile-sets because i am making gyms and i need some tiles. I will give credits to the people who provide the tiles.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Has anyone got any gym tile-sets because i am making gyms and i need some tiles. I will give credits to the people who provide the tiles.

And you expect us to guess what style? 'Cause Essentials comes with gym tiles.

Narwhal

Meme Lord
    Years
  • I am looking for a full time spriter for my new rom hack I am currently working on.The rom hack will have approximately 30-50 fakemon in it (the rest being real pokemon gen 1-7). Message me if you are interested in helping out!

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    I am looking for a full time spriter for my new rom hack I am currently working on.The rom hack will have approximately 30-50 fakemon in it (the rest being real pokemon gen 1-7). Message me if you are interested in helping out!

1.) This is not the place for ROM Hacks.
    2.) A spriter is not a resource, recruitment should go in the recruitment thread.
    3.) Nobody will join without something to showcase.

Luxray Master

Main Head for the Starlight Team
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    I am looking for a gen 4 set (sprites, sound, tilesets, etc.), but in a .zip file, as I am honestly unable to open .rar PERIOD. I hope someone could give me a link, and could it also be a Mediafire file?

Back