• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Restart before B/W

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
    I restarted my Soul Silver yesterday - (After sending my precious Pokemon to Platinum, of course)

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    Restarted maybe two to three weeks ago, after sending everything of value to my Platinum. I'm not too big a fan of the Johto-based games, but it was nice traveling through Johto one last time.

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
    Yeah, I was getting bored so I restarted on my SS about a month ago.. it's taking me longer to get through it than I had anticipated! I'm only just into Kanto D:... Right now I'm having a lot of fun in it though because of all the free pokies from game stop! Free shinies FTW! :3

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I'm gonna try this, then I'll at least have something worthwhile to send to B/W after I beat it.

Years
    I did and it was a real pain to get everything back. This time I'm not resetting it any more. I'm not an idiot again. Same for diamond I'm not going to reset it either. I lost all my pokemon that I had that was trained.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Yup. I restarted it a few weeks ago, but I'm only at Ecruteak now. Definitely not gonna beat it before getting White, but it's an effort nevertheless. XD I don't know what my plans are once I get White, though, as in whether or not I'll send my HGSS party over. We'll see~

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    Nope, don't want to restart. If i did, i'd lose every single pokemon i've trained in there, and that'd be a really huge casualty. Plus i only need a couple more pokemon and i have them all, so i can't restart now.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Nope, I'm going to wait transfer the unobtainable ones to White then I probably still won't restart my SS. I did restart my Platinum a few day ago so that should give me something to do. Only 6 more days till it hits the States :).

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    No... maybe I should though I might restart my HG but I dislike the Kanto and Johto regions. I would restart my Sinnoh games but I have all this exclusive mystery gift stuff on them that will disappear.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I would like to replay a lot of my Gen IV games, SS and Pt especially, but I find it hard to do that now.
    In previous generations I could simply trade over any precious pokémon I had, but now because of events such as the Secret Key, I am somewhat hesitant. Maybe once I've played through Black, and less focus is on these games I will.

Back